1. Combine the eggs, milk and cream in a mixing bowl and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and pour in the egg mixture.
3. Cook on a medium heat, stiring with every once in a while, until the eggs have almost set.
4. Turn off the heat, add the salmon to warm it through and let the eggs finish cooking.
5. Meanwhile, toast the bagel halves, arrange on plates and top with the egg & salmon mixture.
6. Sprinkle with the black pepper and serve immediately.
|Smoked Salmon Chopped||200g|
|Milk||2 Fl Oz|
|Double Cream||2 Fl Oz|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The nation's favourite tipple in an organic bundle. A great value wine, from Italy's ever popular Pinot Grigio grape. This wine is perfectly balanced with juicy pear and peach notes and soft floral aromas