1. Combine the eggs, milk and cream in a mixing bowl and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and pour in the egg mixture.
3. Cook on a medium heat, stiring with every once in a while, until the eggs have almost set.
4. Turn off the heat, add the salmon to warm it through and let the eggs finish cooking.
5. Meanwhile, toast the bagel halves, arrange on plates and top with the egg & salmon mixture.
6. Sprinkle with the black pepper and serve immediately.
|Smoked Salmon Chopped||200g|
|Milk||2 Fl Oz|
|Double Cream||2 Fl Oz|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
Classy white from the north bank of the Loire with honeyed pear and apple fruit flavours. Produced from very old vines from the Cotes de Vouvray. This is a delicious, medium-dry Chenin Blanc. Lush palate leading to a long, rich finish. Terrific value, this wine is perfect when served with spicy Asian dishes.Buy this wine if you like: Off-dry wine with ripe fruit flavours packed with nutty undertones.