1. Rub together plain flour, 2 oz margarine and icing sugar.
2. Press into a shallow buttered tin and cook in moderate oven for 15 minutes.
3. Cool in tin.
4. Melt remaining 4 oz margarine, syrup and condensed milk in saucepan. Stir all the time.
5. Boil about 5 minutes, pour over the cooled shortbread.
6. Spread when cold.
7. Melt chocolate and spread gently over cake.
|Condensed Milk||1 Small Tin|
|Golden Syrup||2 Tbsp|
|Icing Sugar||1 Oz|
|Plain Flour||4 Oz|
|Plain Chocolate||2 Oz|
Back in 1957, research chemist William Mitchell patented Pop Rocks. And, in 1975 to the amazement of the public, this fizzing, popping and mouth-tingling sensation was introduced in the States. After ... keep reading
Beaumes is famed for its wine made from the Muscat grape. Rich, sweet and luscious with a touch of white flower on the finish. A delicious and subtle dessert wine. Buy this wine if you like: Sweet dessert wines that are lighter in style.