1. Rub together plain flour, 2 oz margarine and icing sugar.
2. Press into a shallow buttered tin and cook in moderate oven for 15 minutes.
3. Cool in tin.
4. Melt remaining 4 oz margarine, syrup and condensed milk in saucepan. Stir all the time.
5. Boil about 5 minutes, pour over the cooled shortbread.
6. Spread when cold.
7. Melt chocolate and spread gently over cake.
|Condensed Milk||1 Small Tin|
|Golden Syrup||2 Tbsp|
|Icing Sugar||1 Oz|
|Plain Flour||4 Oz|
|Plain Chocolate||2 Oz|
Back in 1957, research chemist William Mitchell patented Pop Rocks. And, in 1975 to the amazement of the public, this fizzing, popping and mouth-tingling sensation was introduced in the States. After ... keep reading
Minerally, unoaked with lemon and apple fruit character, delicate and well balanced. Founded in 1859 this label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency. The Maconnais is located in the Southern part of Burgundy, close to the famous Cote d'Or a region ideal for growing Chardonnay. Buy this wine if you like: Chardonnay with mineral freshness and delicate friut.