1. Rub together plain flour, 2 oz margarine and icing sugar.
2. Press into a shallow buttered tin and cook in moderate oven for 15 minutes.
3. Cool in tin.
4. Melt remaining 4 oz margarine, syrup and condensed milk in saucepan. Stir all the time.
5. Boil about 5 minutes, pour over the cooled shortbread.
6. Spread when cold.
7. Melt chocolate and spread gently over cake.
|Condensed Milk||1 Small Tin|
|Golden Syrup||2 Tbsp|
|Icing Sugar||1 Oz|
|Plain Flour||4 Oz|
|Plain Chocolate||2 Oz|
Back in 1957, research chemist William Mitchell patented Pop Rocks. And, in 1975 to the amazement of the public, this fizzing, popping and mouth-tingling sensation was introduced in the States. After ... keep reading
This beautiful rose wine is made entirely from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, fruit driven, refreshing with abundance of berry flavours and a pleasant long finish.