Alcoholic punch recipes
Our top 3 of 7 Alcoholic punch recipes
- Christmas Cranberry Punch
- Tropical Sun Mulled Rum Punch
- Rum Punch
- Recent recipes
- View all 7 variations
- 4 cups Cranberries
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 6 Juice of lemons
- 2 Juice of orange
- 2 quart Ginger ale
- Coctail cherries
- 1. Cook cranberries with the sugar in the water until to pulp then strain.
- 2. When cooled, add lemon and orange juice then the ginger ale.
- 3. Decorate with the cherries.
- 1 part dark caribbean rum
- 2 part Tropical Sun Tropical Fruit
- 1 cloves
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. grated nutmeg
- 1. Mix 1 part Dark Caribbean Rum to 2 parts Tropical Sun Tropical Fruit Punch and warm gently with cloves, cinnamon sticks, a bayleaf and grated nutmeg.
- 2. Strain and serve with a cinnamon stick!
- 1 of Sour
- 2 of Sweet
- 3 of Strong
- 4 of Weak
- The sour is lime or lemon juice, the sweet is sugar syrup, the strong is rum, and the weak is orange juice or pineapple juice.
- Shake ingredients together with ice and strain in to a tall glass. Decorate with slices of lime and orange. Relax and enjoy!
- A favourite of my mum and dad's, probably from their days in Venezuela and holidays in the Caribbean.