Baked peaches recipes
Our top 3 of 7 Baked peaches recipes
Peaches in Brandy
by Myrna YoungViewed 5294 times
- 1. Skin the 10 peaches by pouring boiling water over them.
- 2. Place peaches in a pyrex dish and add 1 tablespoon brandy and 1 Tablesp sugar over each peach.
- 3. Cover with lid or silver foil.
- 4. Bake for about 1 hour at 200C/400F/Gas 6.
Serve with vanilla icream or creme fraiche
- 10 Peaches
- 10 Tbsp Brandy
Crumble Topped Peaches
by FreyacmViewed 1206 times
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°c.
- 2. Arrange the halved peaches in an oven-proof baking dish
- 3. In a bowl combine the brown sugar, flour and muesli.
- 4. Divide the muesli mixture over each peach half.
- 5. Cut margarine into slivers and sprinkle over peach topping.
- 6. Bake until the topping is browned and peaches are softened, about 30 minutes.
- 3tbsp brown sugar
- 1tbsp plain flour
- 75g Jordans Nut & Seed Muesli
- 1tbsp butter, diced into small pieces
- 4 peaches, halved and stone removed
by SportsViewed 1976 times
- 1. Tip the creme fraiche/fromage frais into a bowl (you can add sugar to taste but I don't as I think it doesn't need it).
- 2. Halve and stone the peaches. Drizzle the cut surfaces with the honey and place cut side up, on the rack.
- 3.Grill for about 5 minutes, until lightly caramelised, then turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes, until the peaches are warm.
- 4. Place on a plate, add a splash of rum to each peach moon and serve with a scoop of creme fraiche/fromage frais and place the raspberries on top.
- Also nice served with shortbread biscuits
- 2 large peaches (or nectarines)
- 4 tbsp Creme Fraiche (fromage frais will work too)
- 250g Raspberries
- 4 tsp Runny Honey
- Splash Rum (optional)
Boozy Grilled Peaches
by tracytracyViewed 239 times
- 1. In a small pan, gently warm lemon juice, lime zest and juice and sugar with 1tbsp water until dissolved. add basil, stir for 1min, then remove from the heat. Cool for 5mins, then strain into a small bowl. Mix together mascarpone and amaretto and chill until needed.
- 2. Grill peaches or nectarines for about 5-8mins over a low-medium grill, turning once until soft and char lines have appeared. Serve with a dollop of mascarpone topped with a spoonful of syrup, and some of the crumbled biscuits.
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 3tbsp caster sugar
- 2 sprigs basil
- 250g pot mascarpone
- 2tbsp amaretto
- 6-9 ripe peaches or nectarines, halved and stoned
- a few soft amaretti biscuits, crumbled