Baked peaches recipes
Our top 3 of 7 Baked peaches recipes
Serve with vanilla icream or creme fraiche
- 10 Peaches
- 10 Tbsp Brandy
- 1. Skin the 10 peaches by pouring boiling water over them.
- 2. Place peaches in a pyrex dish and add 1 tablespoon brandy and 1 Tablesp sugar over each peach.
- 3. Cover with lid or silver foil.
- 4. Bake for about 1 hour at 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- 3tbsp brown sugar
- 1tbsp plain flour
- 75g Jordans Nut & Seed Muesli
- 1tbsp butter, diced into small pieces
- 4 peaches, halved and stone removed
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°c.
- 2. Arrange the halved peaches in an oven-proof baking dish
- 3. In a bowl combine the brown sugar, flour and muesli.
- 4. Divide the muesli mixture over each peach half.
- 5. Cut margarine into slivers and sprinkle over peach topping.
- 6. Bake until the topping is browned and peaches are softened, about 30 minutes.
- 2 large peaches (or nectarines)
- 4 tbsp Creme Fraiche (fromage frais will work too)
- 250g Raspberries
- 4 tsp Runny Honey
- Splash Rum (optional)
- 1. Tip the creme fraiche/fromage frais into a bowl (you can add sugar to taste but I don't as I think it doesn't need it).
- 2. Halve and stone the peaches. Drizzle the cut surfaces with the honey and place cut side up, on the rack.
- 3.Grill for about 5 minutes, until lightly caramelised, then turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes, until the peaches are warm.
- 4. Place on a plate, add a splash of rum to each peach moon and serve with a scoop of creme fraiche/fromage frais and place the raspberries on top.
- Also nice served with shortbread biscuits