Banana smoothie recipes
Our top 3 of 4 Banana smoothie recipes
- Banana and Chocolate Smoothie
- Raspberry & Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Coconut and Banana Smoothie
- Recent recipes
- View all
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 50g/2oz dark chocolate
- 300ml milk
- slice the banana and put it in the blender along with the honey. while the chocolate is in the packet hit it with a rolling pin and put it in the blender and pour in the milk. blend every thing together and pour into a tall glass.
- 250ml Soya milk
- ½ banana
- 1 heaped tbsp ground almond
- 1 handful frozen raspberries
- 1) Add all the ingredients into a small blender or smoothie maker and pour into a tall glass.
- If a thicker milkshake style drink use a whole banana and 2 tbsp's of ground almond. If you are not sure of the raspberries try using just 5 or more if you (like me) don't particularly like the taste of raw banana.
- Bananas are energy-rich fruit high in fibre, they are good for reducing the symptoms of PMS, anxiety and insomnia. Their potassium levels help cellular growth and the functioning of the nervous system and controlling blood pressure. Raspberries are also good for menstrual, menopausal and PMS problems along with indigestion.
I guess you could place all the ingredients in the blender, blend til smooth, then strain the mixture out. I tried the longer method and it worked nicely for me.
- 200g dessicated Coconut
- 300ml hot water
- 200ml milk
- 2 bananas. sliced
- Make the coconut milk by pouring hot water over a bowl containing the dessicated coconut. Leave to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Place into sieve and strain out the coconut milk. Place the coconut milk into a blender with the milk and bananas. Blend until smooth.
- Place into a sieve again if needed, strain into a bowl or jug. Put smoothie in the fridge. When it's nice and cool, serve!