Barbeque chicken recipes
Our top 3 of 11 Barbeque chicken recipes
1 CommentsAdd comment
- FOR THE CHICKEN WINGS
- 1 Lime - zest and juice
- 1 tbsp Clear Honey
- 1 tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 8 Tablespoons Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce
- 12 Large Chicken Wings
- FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 Bottle Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauce
- Combine the limejuice, zest, sugar, honey, cayenne, ginger and Jack Daniel's Smokey Barbecue Sauce in a large bowl and stir.
- Add the wings and coat thoroughly, cover the bowl and chill in the fridge for about two hours.
- Place on a rack/tray and roast at 200ºC/400ºF/Gas 6 for 25 minutes or barbecue until cooked through and nicely browned. Turning a couple of times to cook evenly.
- Serve wings hot or alternatively wait until the wings have cooled and refrigerate and eat within 24hrs.
- For the dipping Sauce
- Pour half a bottle of your favourite Jack Daniel's Barbecue sauce into a pan and cook gently for around ten minutes until the sauce reduces down. Serve warm.
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 150g/5oz tomato puree
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 large onion
- ½ tsp. dried sage
- 6-8 chicken thighs or drumstick
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- 100 ml beef stock
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 4 tbsp. worcester sauce
- 1. Fry onion and garlic in oil.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 15/20 mins.
- 3. Pour over chicken.
- 4. Oven bake for approx. 1hr on gas 4.
- 5. Now enjoy your Barbeque Chicken!
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks and/or wings
- 6 tbls tomato ketchup
- 3-4 tbls fruity brown sauce
- 2 tbls worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbls brown sugar
- Heat oven to 180oC.
- Cook chicken drumsticks and wings in oven for about 30 minutes.
- Mix other ingredients together. (Fruity Brown sauce is found next to the tomato ketchup and brown sauce in supermarkets).
- Take chicken out of oven and drain liquid away.
- Pour sauce over and cook for another 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.