Barbeque pork recipes
Our top 3 of 3 Barbeque pork recipes
- 8 pork chops
- 4 cloves garlic.chopped
- 1 zest of a lemon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 0.5 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 3 tsp. ground cumin
- 5 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 1. Marinate the pork in the garlic, lemon zest, cayenne pepper and olive oil, preferably overnight.
- 2. Combine the cumin and salt and parsley.
- 3. Sprinkle this over marinated pork.
- 4. Grill them on the barbeque.
- 8 slices of streaky pork
- ---- barbeque sauce
- 1clove garlic
- 1 heaped tsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. tomato puree
- 1 heaped tbsp. soft brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. dry cider
- ---- vegetables
- ¼ finely shredded cabbage
- ½ cauliflower in flowerettes
- for 4 person leeks chopped into 1 inch pieces
- for 4 person rice
- Cook slices of pork in oven reg.6 for 1/2 hour.
- Make sauce.
- Pour over pork and return to oven for another 1/2 hour.
- Leave uncovered, baste well. Stir and fry the vegetables in a hot frying pan. Cook very lightly, leaving them crunchy. Cook the rice. Place rice in dish with other vegetables on top. Place pork on the top of vegetables. Serve.
- Pork chops may be used, but if they are the chops and sauce should be covered in the oven to prevent drying out.
serve with a fresh salad,coleslaw and baked potatoes.
- 6 pork loin chops
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 orange
- 1-2 tsp jerk paste
- 1-2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Salt and Black Pepper to Season
- 1. Clean off pork in vinegar or lemo.
- 2. Take the juice of the orange along with fresh ginger and garlic and jerk paste and mix
- 3.Pour over loin chops srinkle with garam masala and leave to marinte for 4-6 hours,lovely on bbq, baked or grilled!!