Beef casserole recipes
Our top 3 of 21 Beef casserole recipes
- Beef and Red Wine Casserole
- Beef and Corn Casserole
- Beef Casserole
- Recent recipes
- View all 21 variations
- 550 g beef. diced
- 1 onion. chopped
- 3 cloves garlic.minced
- 3 Medium tomatoes chopped fine
- 1 can Heinz Tomato Soup
- 1 cup beef stock
- to taste salt
- ½ tsp hungarian ground paprika
- 2 carrots . diced
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 cup dry. red wine
- 1. Heat the oil up in a pan.Brown the diced beef, onion in it.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients to the beef and cook them for 1 hour.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
- 500g ground beef
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 large onion
- 1 can Heinz Mushroom Soup
- 1 can sweetcorn
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Fry the onion and the cut up bell peppers on the oil in a big frying pan.
- 2. Cook this mixture until until they are both cooked through, but not browned.
- 3. Add your ground beef to the fry pan and cook until the ground beef is thoroughly cooked.
- 4. Salt your mixture now if you like.
- 5. Next add your mushroom soup, sweetcorn, and cooked egg noodles then stir to combine.
- 6. Grease any size casserole pan (that the mixture will fit in) and pour the mixture into the prepared casserole.
- 7. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the mixture and bake 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
What makes a really nice change is adding in some pearl barley - you can also make some vegetarian dumplings. (see my dumpling recipe)
- 2 lbs Chuck steak
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- packet green beans chopped
- 8 new potatoes
- cube beef stock
- squirt tomato puree
- 1. Fry the beef in a little olive oil until brownish
- 2. Roll the beef cubes in some flour and then Place in a casserole dish.
- 3. Add chopped all the chopped vegetables.
- 4. Make up a pint of beef stock with boiling water and add in the tomatoe puree.
- 5. Cover with the casserole lid and cook slowly for 3-4 hours on low (105C)