Beef casserole recipes
Our top 3 of 21 Beef casserole recipes
- Beef and Red Wine Casserole
- Beef and Corn Casserole
- Beef Casserole
- Most recent
- View all 21 variations
Beef and Red Wine Casserole
by Hannah9Viewed 6977 times
- 1. Heat the oil up in a pan.Brown the diced beef, onion in it.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients to the beef and cook them for 1 hour.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
- 550 g beef. diced
- 1 onion. chopped
- 3 cloves garlic.minced
- 3 Medium tomatoes chopped fine
- 1 can Heinz Tomato Soup
- 1 cup beef stock
- to taste salt
- ½ tsp hungarian ground paprika
- 2 carrots . diced
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 cup dry. red wine
Beef and Corn Casserole
by LolaViewed 1660 times
- 1. Fry the onion and the cut up bell peppers on the oil in a big frying pan.
- 2. Cook this mixture until until they are both cooked through, but not browned.
- 3. Add your ground beef to the fry pan and cook until the ground beef is thoroughly cooked.
- 4. Salt your mixture now if you like.
- 5. Next add your mushroom soup, sweetcorn, and cooked egg noodles then stir to combine.
- 6. Grease any size casserole pan (that the mixture will fit in) and pour the mixture into the prepared casserole.
- 7. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the mixture and bake 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- 500g ground beef
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 large onion
- 1 can Heinz Mushroom Soup
- 1 can sweetcorn
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
by mother of fourViewed 11412 times
- 1. Fry the beef in a little olive oil until brownish
- 2. Roll the beef cubes in some flour and then Place in a casserole dish.
- 3. Add chopped all the chopped vegetables.
- 4. Make up a pint of beef stock with boiling water and add in the tomatoe puree.
- 5. Cover with the casserole lid and cook slowly for 3-4 hours on low (105C)
What makes a really nice change is adding in some pearl barley - you can also make some vegetarian dumplings. (see my dumpling recipe)
- 2 lbs Chuck steak
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- packet green beans chopped
- 8 new potatoes
- cube beef stock
- squirt tomato puree
Goliath Beer Real Ale Beef and Sausage Hot Pot Casserole Cassoulet with onion bhaji dumplings
by mr SuggsViewed 717 times
- Take the beef and coat it with pepper paprika mixed herbs ginger powder and salt and leave it for an hour or s to think about it. when you have sampled many fine ales to decide the best to use in this dish get out the pot roaster dish.
- Coarsely chop the sun dried tomatoes then crush the garlic in anticipation and release the sausages, whilst the butter olive oil and some of the oil from the sun dried tomatoes is warming up in the pot roaster. put on the oven to about 183 (exactly no foolin!) degrees c
- Brown the beef in the hot fats then remove and then brown the cumberland sausages.
- Pull it all out and throw in the garlic and chopped sun dried tomatoes with some tomato paste and keep an eye on it so it does not burn.
- Chuck in the can of chick peas with the juice and the tsp of vegetable stock cube get it up to heat then put in (store bought)the onion bhajis (yes we had run out of onions what the heck) beef and sausages top up with the beer (if you have any left) get it hot and put it in the oven until you get too hungry then eat it all with cous cous (all we had) or some spuds in your favourite configuration au gratan mashed or chips
- suit your self cheers.
- serving suggestion use a plate or bowl with some sort of cutlery. see wikipedia
- 660g Beef roasting joint
- 8 cumberland sauages
- some paprica
- 5 Cloves garlic. crushed
- some mixed herbs
- some Salt Pepper to taste
- some crushed dried chillies
- some Sun dried tomatoes
- some tomato paste
- can Chick peas
- 8 onion bhajis
- teaspoon Vegetable St°Ck Cube
- pint wychwood goliath or other suitable fine ale
- pinch ginger powder
- some butter and olive oil