Beef salad recipes
Our top 3 of 4 Beef salad recipes
Marinated Beef Salad
by clemmiecorlettViewed 1191 times
- 1. Place the bottlegreen aromatic lime cordial, olive oil, rind and juice of the lime into a bowl, de-seed and finely slice the chilli and crush the garlic, mix together.
- 2. Add the beef and toss until coated, leave to marinate for 20 mins.
- 3. Remove the beef from the marinade, pat dry with kitchen paper.
- 4. Sear the steak in a griddle pan on both sides for 3-4 mins, continue to cook to your liking, add the marinade and allow to simmer for a minute.
- 5. Arrange the salad, halved radishes and torn coriander in a serving bowl, thinly slice the beef and arrange over the salad, pour over the warm juices from the pan and serve.
- 4 fillet, sirloin or rump steaks
- 3tbsps bottlegreen aromatic Lime cordial
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- Baby leaf salad, rocket, or watercress
- 1 bunch radishes
- 4 spring onions
- Handful of fresh coriander
Hot Beef Salad
by claire4Viewed 1608 times
- Wash,slice and mix all the salad together, then put it onto plates.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with the spray oil.
- Slice the beef & mushrooms and fry until nearly cooked. With abouts 5 mins to go add the soy sauce to the frying pan and fry till cooked.
- Pour the beef, mushrooms and sauce on top of the salad.
- You can use any meat instead of beef
1 CommentsAdd comment
- HOT BEEF SALAD
- beef steak (rump or fillet). thinly sliced into strips
- 1 yellow pepper. deseeded and sliced
- 1 Green pepper. deseeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper. deseeded and sliced
- 2 Tomato. chopped
- ½ cucumber
- ½ Lettuce Sliced
- 3 Tbsn dark soy sauce
- Oil to Spray
- mushrooms - sliced
by archieViewed 973 times
- 1. Combine beef,onions, cucumber, parsley and vinaigrette. Leave to stand for 10 to 30 minutes.
- 2. Line plates with the lettuce leaves (cos, iceberg, chicory, radicchio or endive).
- 3. Place portions of salad on lettuce. Garnish with tomatoes and cress and serve with brown bread and butter.
You can replace the beef with ham if preferred.
- 200g cooked beef cut into juliennes
- 50g blanched onions cut in juliennes
- 50g julienned pickled cucumber
- 60ml garlic flavoured vinaigrette
- 8-12 crisp lettuce leaves
- 1 large or 4 cherry tomatoes
- chopped parsley or chives
Chilli Beef & Guacamole Salad
by lil emViewed 807 times
- Cook pasta & let cool with a little oil to avoid sticking
- Season steak with sauce & pepper
- Heat oil & panfry steak over moderated heat until med-rare
- Allow steak to cool under cover, then cut into thin slices
- In a bowl, toss beef & other ingredients together
- Put all dressing ingredients in a jar & shake, then pour over salad
- Also quite nice with roasted cherry tomatoes in place of diced tomatoes, and baby spinach is an optional extra
- 4 person serving pasta of your choice
- 2 medium sirloin steaks
- 1 Rump steak
- 2 Tbsp Chilli sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 red onions. peeled and finely sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocado. peeled and sliced into medium slices
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- ½ cup stuffed olives
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander