Beef salad recipes
Our top 3 of 6 Beef salad recipes
Marinated Beef Salad
by clemmiecorlettViewed 1191 times
- 1. Place the bottlegreen aromatic lime cordial, olive oil, rind and juice of the lime into a bowl, de-seed and finely slice the chilli and crush the garlic, mix together.
- 2. Add the beef and toss until coated, leave to marinate for 20 mins.
- 3. Remove the beef from the marinade, pat dry with kitchen paper.
- 4. Sear the steak in a griddle pan on both sides for 3-4 mins, continue to cook to your liking, add the marinade and allow to simmer for a minute.
- 5. Arrange the salad, halved radishes and torn coriander in a serving bowl, thinly slice the beef and arrange over the salad, pour over the warm juices from the pan and serve.
- 4 fillet, sirloin or rump steaks
- 3tbsps bottlegreen aromatic Lime cordial
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- Baby leaf salad, rocket, or watercress
- 1 bunch radishes
- 4 spring onions
- Handful of fresh coriander
Hot Beef Salad
by claire4Viewed 1608 times
- Wash,slice and mix all the salad together, then put it onto plates.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with the spray oil.
- Slice the beef & mushrooms and fry until nearly cooked. With abouts 5 mins to go add the soy sauce to the frying pan and fry till cooked.
- Pour the beef, mushrooms and sauce on top of the salad.
- You can use any meat instead of beef
1 CommentsAdd comment
- HOT BEEF SALAD
- beef steak (rump or fillet). thinly sliced into strips
- 1 yellow pepper. deseeded and sliced
- 1 Green pepper. deseeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper. deseeded and sliced
- 2 Tomato. chopped
- ½ cucumber
- ½ Lettuce Sliced
- 3 Tbsn dark soy sauce
- Oil to Spray
- mushrooms - sliced
by archieViewed 974 times
- 1. Combine beef,onions, cucumber, parsley and vinaigrette. Leave to stand for 10 to 30 minutes.
- 2. Line plates with the lettuce leaves (cos, iceberg, chicory, radicchio or endive).
- 3. Place portions of salad on lettuce. Garnish with tomatoes and cress and serve with brown bread and butter.
You can replace the beef with ham if preferred.
- 200g cooked beef cut into juliennes
- 50g blanched onions cut in juliennes
- 50g julienned pickled cucumber
- 60ml garlic flavoured vinaigrette
- 8-12 crisp lettuce leaves
- 1 large or 4 cherry tomatoes
- chopped parsley or chives
Laos Beef Salad
by angelinejoycetanhuecoViewed 1 times
- Heat a wok or fry pan over high heat, spray with oil and saute mince with salt, fish sauce, beef stock powder, Natvia, chilli flakes and garlic for a few minutes until just cooked (Don’t overcook, in fact, the dish is often eaten with the meat almost raw). Remove from heat and toss through remaining ingredients.
- To serve, divide lettuce between two plates, spoon mince into lettuce cups, top with cucumber and herbs, then roll up and eat with your fingers.
- 200g lean beef mince
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon beef stock powder
- ½ teaspoon Natvia stevia blend
- ½-1 teaspoon Chili flakes
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 spring onions, green part only, finely sliced
- 1 stalk of lemon grass, white section only, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 6 green beans, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts, washed
- ¼ cup chopped mint leaves
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves and stem
- ¼ cup basil (preferably Thai)
- ¼ cup Vietnamese mint
- 4-6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 8-10 Slices of cucumber
- extra fresh herbs