Beef salad recipes
Our top 3 of 5 Beef salad recipes
Marinated Beef Salad
by clemmiecorlettViewed 1191 times
- 1. Place the bottlegreen aromatic lime cordial, olive oil, rind and juice of the lime into a bowl, de-seed and finely slice the chilli and crush the garlic, mix together.
- 2. Add the beef and toss until coated, leave to marinate for 20 mins.
- 3. Remove the beef from the marinade, pat dry with kitchen paper.
- 4. Sear the steak in a griddle pan on both sides for 3-4 mins, continue to cook to your liking, add the marinade and allow to simmer for a minute.
- 5. Arrange the salad, halved radishes and torn coriander in a serving bowl, thinly slice the beef and arrange over the salad, pour over the warm juices from the pan and serve.
- 4 fillet, sirloin or rump steaks
- 3tbsps bottlegreen aromatic Lime cordial
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- Baby leaf salad, rocket, or watercress
- 1 bunch radishes
- 4 spring onions
- Handful of fresh coriander
Hot Beef Salad
by claire4Viewed 1608 times
- Wash,slice and mix all the salad together, then put it onto plates.
- Lightly spray a frying pan with the spray oil.
- Slice the beef & mushrooms and fry until nearly cooked. With abouts 5 mins to go add the soy sauce to the frying pan and fry till cooked.
- Pour the beef, mushrooms and sauce on top of the salad.
- You can use any meat instead of beef
1 CommentsAdd comment
- HOT BEEF SALAD
- beef steak (rump or fillet). thinly sliced into strips
- 1 yellow pepper. deseeded and sliced
- 1 Green pepper. deseeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper. deseeded and sliced
- 2 Tomato. chopped
- ½ cucumber
- ½ Lettuce Sliced
- 3 Tbsn dark soy sauce
- Oil to Spray
- mushrooms - sliced
by archieViewed 974 times
- 1. Combine beef,onions, cucumber, parsley and vinaigrette. Leave to stand for 10 to 30 minutes.
- 2. Line plates with the lettuce leaves (cos, iceberg, chicory, radicchio or endive).
- 3. Place portions of salad on lettuce. Garnish with tomatoes and cress and serve with brown bread and butter.
You can replace the beef with ham if preferred.
- 200g cooked beef cut into juliennes
- 50g blanched onions cut in juliennes
- 50g julienned pickled cucumber
- 60ml garlic flavoured vinaigrette
- 8-12 crisp lettuce leaves
- 1 large or 4 cherry tomatoes
- chopped parsley or chives
Warm Beef Salad with Two Mustard Dressings
by lucyViewed 1 times
- 1. Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- 2. Wash the salad leaves and pat them dry (or spin in a salad spinner). Place in a salad bowl and put aside in a cool place.
- 3. Make the vinaigrette. Mix together the Dijon mustard, the walnut oil, 50ml of the stock and the sherry vinegar. Season, then whisk thoroughly.
- 4. Roast the seasoned beef in the oven for 20 mins, then allow to rest for a further 5 mins (wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it warm while resting). Slice thinly using a carving knife.
- 5. Make the sauce. Place the remaining 100ml of stock in a saucepan with the cream, bring to the boil, add the grain mustard and whisk thoroughly.
- 6. Dress the salad leaves with the chopped chives and shallot, as well as 2-3tbsp of vinaigrette.
- 7. Lay the beef out in overlapping slices on a platter, scatter the salad leaves on top, then drizzle with the creamy mustard sauce
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100ml walnut oil
- 150m veal or chicken stock
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1kg beef fillet or rump
- 100m single cream
- 1 tbsp grain mustard
- 1 bunch chives, snipped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper