Beef stir fry recipes
Our top 3 of 14 Beef stir fry recipes
- Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Spicy Beef Stir Fry
- Hoisin Beef Stir-fry
- Recent recipes
- View all 14 variations
- 500g sirloin steak
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 small onion. sliced
- 1 can Heinz Tomato Soup
- 2 garlic cloves. minced
- 1. Slice beef into very thin strips. In a skillet or wok, heat oil. Add beef and stir fry until beef is cooked.
- 2. Add broccoli, onion, bean sprouts and garlic and cook until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- 3. Add soup, soy sauce. Heat and stir until boiling.
Instead of the vegetables listed here, you could use a pack of stir-fry vegetables.
- YOU WILL NEED
- 350 grams sirloin steak. sliced into strips (you can use the thin cut steaks)
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki marinade
- 2 tablespoons Groundnut Oil
- 100 grams baby spring onions. finely sliced into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 large red chillies. deseeded and finely chopped onion
- 2 cm piece Fresh root ginger grated
- 200 grams tenderstem broccoli. roughly chopped
- 2 small red peppers. deseeded and cut into strips
- 25 grams basil leaves shredded
- Place the steak in a bowl and coat with half of the teriyaki marinade set aside.
- In a large pan or wok, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, cook the steak in batches for 2 to 3 minutes until brown, transfer to a plate, and put to one side.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan, then half the spring onions, the garlic, chilli, and ginger and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and peppers and stir-fry for 3 minutes, then add the remaining teriyaki marinade.
- Cook for a further two to three minutes.
- Return the steak to the pan and stir in half the basil serve topped with the remaining spring onion and basil leaves, with steamed jasmine rice, noodles, or just plain boiled rice on the side.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- 6oz Chinese egg noodles
- 1tbsp Sunflower oil
- 2large gloves Garlic
- 1tsp Fresh root ginger grated
- 1large Red pepper thinly sliced
- 4½ oz Button mushrooms
- 7oz Sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 3oz Mange-tout halved lengthways
- 4 Spring onions cut into chunky lengths
- 3tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1tsp Toasted sesame oil (optional)
- Shredded spring onion to garnish
- 1)put noodles in a bowl,cover with boiling water and leave to soak for 5 minutes,or according to the packet instructions.
- 2)meanwhile,heat the sunflower iol in a wok or large frying pan,add the garlic and ginger,and cook very briefly to release thire flavour.toss in the red pepper and mushrooms,then stir-fry over a high heat for 2-3 minutes or starting to soften.
- 3)add the strips of steak,mange-tout and spring onion,and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes or until the meat just turns from pink to brown.
- 4)mix in the hoisin and soy sauces and stir-fry well until bubbling,then drizzle in the sesame oil,if using.drain the noodles.serve the stir-fry on the noodles,garnish with shredded spring onion.