Blueberry cheesecake recipes
Our top 3 of 3 Blueberry cheesecake recipes
by LolaViewed 7616 times
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray bottom and sides of a pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Melt butter. Put digestive biscuits into a bag and crumble with a rolling pin and then mix in the butter and egg and press into a pie dish or inch high baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add whipping cream and eggs, beat on low speed until well blended.
- 4. Whip together the cream cheese, cream, 3 eggs, and caster sugar.
- Spread the blueberries onto the biscuit base and then cover with the cream cheese mixture. Try and spread it all out evenly
- 5. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving
2 CommentsAdd comment
- 400g digestive biscuits
- 115g butter
- 1 egg
- 450g cream cheese
- 150g caster sugar
- small pot double cream
- 3 eggs
- 200g dried blueberries (can use fresh)
Berry and Lime Cheesecake in A Glass
by Carnation Viewed 1600 times
- 1. Process the biscuits to coarse crumbs in a blender or using a strong food bag and a rolling pin. Tip the crumbs into a bowl and mix with the melted low fat spread. Mix well. Divide the crumbs between 4 serving glasses and press down with the back of a spoon slightly.
- 2. Beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together for 3-4 minutes until smooth and slightly aerated. Add the zest and juice of the limes, which will thicken the mixture. Spoon over the crumbs and chill until set.
- 3. To serve, tumble over a few freshly washed berries and top with the sauce.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 125g Low fat oat or digestive biscuits. crushed
- 30g Low fat spread. melted
- 300g tub Low fat cream cheese
- 200g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 3 Zest and juice of limes
- 200g Summer fruits sauce
by Delboy007Viewed 2392 times
- 1. For the topping: grind the biscuits in a food processor.
- Melt the sugar in a heavy-based non-stick pan until it begins to caramelise,
- then carefully add the butter, shaking the pan to mix the caramel
- with the butter as it melts. Add the crushed biscuits and toss to coat in the caramel.
- Tip on to a plate, chill for 5 minutes until firm, then bash into rough crumbs.
- 2. Put 2 tbsp of sugar in a pan and tip in the blueberries and strawberries,
- add a splash of cassis. Cook over medium-high heat for a minute until the blueberries are slightly soft.
- 3. For the vanilla cream cheese, put the cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Add the seeds from the vanilla pod and icing sugar and beat until smooth,
- next add the lemon. In another bowl, lightly whip the cream to soft peaks,
- then fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- 4. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the chef's ring and carefully
- remove the ring, using a blowtorch to loosen if necessary.
- Spoon the crumb mix on top of the cheese cakes and dress the fruit compote around the plate.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 6 tbsn caster sugar
- 75 g Unsalted Butter
- 200g blueberries
- 100g strawberries . sliced
- 2 tbsn caster sugar
- splash creme de cassis
- CREAM CHEESE
- 400g cream cheese
- 6 tbsn icing sugar
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 vanilla pod split
- 600ml double cream
- Icing Sugar to dust
- fresh mint to garnish