Boursin chicken recipes
Our top 3 of 3 Boursin chicken recipes
- 2 Chicken Breats. Large Skinless.
- 150g Boursin cheese
- 6 slices Parma ham
- new potatoes. halved if large
- garlic cloves
- Rosemary (Fresh)
- 1. Preheat oven 200C/fan 180C. Once heated put oil in roasting dish with rosemary and peeled garlic cloves to flavour the oil.
- 2. Make a slit down 1 side of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- 3. Stuff in 75g of Pepper Boursin cheese.
- 4. Wrap parma ham around the breast so the chicken breast is sealed. Wrap chicken in foil like a parcel.
- 5. Now put the new potatoes (not peeled) into the roasting dish and leave for 10 minutes.
- 6. Now put the chicken breasts into the oven for a further 10 minutes. After 10 minutes open the foil slightly to the parma ham can crisp.
- 7. Steam your asparagus.
- 8. Once asparagus is cooked, the potatoes will now be crispy, and the chicken will be cooked.
- 9. Serve and enjoy!!
- 4 Chicken Breasts. (Large and Skinless)
- 1 Bag Baby spinach leaves. washed
- 150g Boursin (garlic and herb)
- 16 Streaky bacon
- 1. Put the spinach leaves in a bowl, cover with clingfilm and pierce. Blast in the microwave for 10 seconds, repeat until reduced and will break up when stirred with a fork. Add some of the boursin to the spinach and mix. Add more and mix until you have the right consistency. I usually use most of the boursin but have never wieghed how much I use. You need it to get to a thick creamy but not runny consistency.
- 2. Make a deep slit along one side of each chicken breast so that you have a nice big pocket for the mixture to go in. Spoon the mixture into the pocket.
- 3. Lay 4 slices of bacon on some baking foil and place a chicken breast on the bacon, lift up the sides of the bacon and wrap the chicken. Make a parcel using the foil to hold the juices while cooking. Do this with each breast.
- 4. Place the chicken parcels on a baking tray and place in a pre-heated oven at gas mark 6 for 30-35 mins or until the juices of the chicken run clear. I cook on gas mark 6, but this may vary with different ovens.
- 5. Serve and enjoy! I like to serve these tasty parcels with mushrooms and peppers on a bed of rice with salad and garlic bread. I like to drizzle some of the cooking juice over the rice to give it some extra flavour. But it is an incredibly versatile dish and can be adjusted in many ways to suit all tastes, it also works very well with parma ham instead of bacon.
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 5oz Boursin cheese
- 4 Tablespoons White wine
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 6 Tablespoons Double cream
- 4 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ oz clarrified butter
- 1. Remove any skin from the breast fillet, trim and flatten
- 2. Cut carefully to make a pocket between the large and small breast area.
- 3. Fill the pocket with the cream cheese and lay on a piece of foil.
- 4. Season lightly with salt and ground pepper, moisten with a tablespoon of wine and 1 of lemon juice then wrap the foil to make a parcel. - do this for each of the 4 breasts.
- 5. Cook in the oven (200C or Mark 6) for 15 - 20 minutes
- 6. Whilst chicken is cooking, fry the breadcrumbs, mix with ham and keep warm.
- 7. Take chicken and put in an oven dish. Pour the juices from the foil aside
- 8. Boilcream in a saucepan until it thickens, add chicken juice and reboil and then pour over the chicken fillets.
- 9. Just before serving spoon breadcrum mixture over the top