Cheese pudding recipes
Our top 3 of 4 Cheese pudding recipes
- ½ pint milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz grated cheese
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp. dried mustard
- ---- salt and pepper
- 1.Add the milk to the egg mixture and stir in the other ingredients.
- 2.Pour into a greased dish and cook for about 30 minutes in a moderately hot oven until brown and set.
- 3oz Cheese - strong cheddar
- ½ pint Milk
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs from day old loaf
- ½ oz Butter
- to taste Seasoning
- - Bring milk to the boil
- - Add butter, breadcrumbs and leave for 5 mins
- - Add cheese and seasoning
- - Stir in eggs
- - Pour into greased oven proof dish
- - Bake in centre of hot oven – Regulo 7 for approx 30 minutes until brown on the top. Serve at once with selection of Veg or salad.
- Tastes delicious with chutney and you can add variety of cheese depending on what you have available. More eggs/bread can be added to feed more. Great way of using up your nearly stale loaf!
- 8 Slices Bread. white or wholemeal buttered
- 170g cheese (grated). of your choice
- 3 eggs
- 400ml milk
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tblsp Parsley chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tomatoes. sliced
- Make sandwiches with the bread and about half the cheese, remove crusts if you wish, cut into triangles. Arrange in a greased dish. Sprinkle with most of the remaining cheese, reserving some for a topping. Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Pour over bread and leave to stand for 30 mins. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with sliced tomatoes if liked. Bake at 160 C for 40-45 mins.