Cheesy chicken recipes
Our top 3 of 6 Cheesy chicken recipes
- Cheesy Chicken and Pesto Tortilla Wrap
- Chicken With Ham And Cheese
- Chicken with Goat's Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes
- Recent recipes
- View all 6 variations
- 2 Wholemeal Wraps
- 100g Medium skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Red Pesto
- ½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- 4 LowLow Toasties
- 2 Sprigs of Basil Leaves
- 1. Mix together the chicken and pesto and spread the mixture over one side of each wrap
- 2. Scatter basil leaves and chilli on top of the mixture and finish with LowLow Toasties
- 3. Fold over the wraps into a half moon shape to enclose the filling
- 4. Heat a large dry frying pan, add the wraps and cook, for 2 minutes on each side until the filling is hot and the LowLow Toasties have melted
- 5. Cool for a minute, then slice each in half and serve
You can use chicken broth in place of wine.
- 1 tblsp butter
- 4 chicken breasts. boneless. skinless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup Swiss Cheese. grated
- ½ cup Ham. chopped cooked ham
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1. Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- 2. Add chicken and cook until browned, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 4. Add chicken soup (undiluted) cheese, ham, and wine to the pan.
- 5. Cook and stir until it comes to a boil.
- 6. Add chicken to the pan.
- 7. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Chicken with Goat's Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes
by Jail Bird!
Views 1791, Added Sun Nov 8 2009
If you don't like goat's cheese then you could use mozzarella or brie. Serve with either rice, mashed potato or crusty bread and any veg you like!
- 4 part boned chicken breasts
- 150g firm goat's cheese
- bunch thyme
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- splash of white wine
- 1. Heat oven to 190oC gas 5. Hoosen the skin from the chicken breasts and stiff each with a slice of the goat's cheese and a sprig of thyme. Put in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- 2. Halve the cherry tomatoes and scatter round the chicken with a few more sprigs of thyme, a drizzle of olive oil and a splash of white wine (about 3 or 4 tablespoons). Season with pepper and a slittle salt.
- 3. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is tender and golden.