Chicken bake recipes
Our top 3 of 13 Chicken bake recipes
- Andalusian Baked Chicken with Peppers
- Cheese and Herb Chicken Bake
- Minted Chicken Bake
- Most recent
- View all 13 variations
Andalusian Baked Chicken with Peppers
by AnnakmViewed 4462 times
- Preheat the grill to high. Halve the peppers and cook under the grill for 20 minutes.
- Place the peppers in a bowl, cover with cling film and leave to cool. When cooled, deseed and peel the vegetables then cut into slices.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the garlic for a minute. Remove and reserve. Add the chicken and ham to the pan and cook until the chicken is golden brown. Add the tomatoes, wine, reserved garlic and the sliced peppers. Cover and cook over a low heat for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Serve with rice and green beans.
- 2 Red peppers. halved
- 2 Green peppers. halved
- 2 Yellow peppers. halved
- 2tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Chicken pieces
- 4 Garlic cloves. chopped
- 50g Spanish ham
- 250g Tomatoes. chopped
- 250ml White wine
- to taste Salt and pepper
Cheese and Herb Chicken Bake
by Lorenzo2004Viewed 3062 times
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6 (medium).
- Very slightly flatten each chicken breast with a rolling pin.
- Season each chicken breast with a little salt and pepper.
- Cut each chicken breast into three pieces.
- Place the pieces of chicken onto a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle the pieces with the herbs, and then the cheese.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the pieces are cooked through. The cheese should be golden brown on top.
- Serve with your choice of rice or mashed potato, and mixed steamed vegetables.
- 2 Skinless chicken breast
- A generous pinch of dried mixed herbs
- 100g Cheddar Cheese grated
Minted Chicken Bake
by Golden ShelleyViewed 1273 times
- 1. Make the stuffing - Fry the onion in 2oz butter for 5 minutes, remove from the heat and mix in the breadcrumbs, lemon, parsley, mint & seasoning.
- 2. Lift as much skin as possible from the chicken joints and fill pockets with the stuffing, secure with cocktail sticks.
- 3. Put the chicken in a baking tin & brush with the remaining butter, melted.
- 4. Cook in the oven at Gas Mark 6/200c for 45-59 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown. Remove the cocktail sticks and serve with seasonal vegetables and gravy.
2 CommentsAdd comment
- 4 Chicken Joints
- 1 Onion. Chopped
- 3 oz Butter
- 4oz White Breadcrumbs
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tsp Mint Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
Chicken Peas and Sweetcorn Au Gratin
by Susan HViewed 6 times
- Make the white sauce according to the packet instructions (using the 1pt of milk).
- In oven dish, pour peas and sweetcorn in bottom(straight from freezer, no need to cook as it will be going in oven) i haven,t put quantity becasue i just guessed how much my family would eat.
- Cut cooked chicken (or left over chicken from a roast) into bite size pieces and mix in with the peas and sweetcorn.
- Pour the white sauce on top of chicken/peas/sweetcorn.
- Put bread into food processor and whizz till breadcrumbs, add in butter or marg/garlic/parsley.
- Crumble on top of chicken and sauce mixture.
- Cook in oven for about 30-40 minutes or until breadcrumbs are crispy.
- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts
- 2 packets of white sauce
- 1pt milk
- frozen peas
- frozen sweetcorn
- 2 slices of bread
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp butter/marg
- 1 tsp parsley