Chicken breast recipe recipes
Our top 3 of 8 Chicken breast recipe recipes
- Chicken Breast with Mozzerell and Red Pepper
- Steamed Red Pesto Chicken Stuffed with Mozzarella and Chorizo
- Chicken Breasts with Champagne Sauce
- Recent recipes
- View all 8 variations
Chicken Breast with Mozzerell and Red Pepper
Views 1783, Added Sat Jan 29 2011
3 CommentsAdd comment
- Slice a pocket in the the thickest part of chicken breast.
- Blend Chile pepper, garlic, tomatoes, drizzle of olive oil.
- Stuff a slice of Mozzerella and a spoon of chili mix into pocket of chicken breasts.
- Place a cocktail stick through pocket to close.
- Place chicken in a roasting dish and arrange the quarterd Red pepper around then top them with chorizio and small torn off piece of Mozzerella.
- Drizzle the remainder of blended mix over everything plus a little more Olive oil.
- Place in Oven 200c for 20-25 mins.
- I served it with potatoe wedges which had taken 35min approx.
Steamed Red Pesto Chicken Stuffed with Mozzarella and Chorizo
Views 139, Added Mon Jul 30 2012
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Pinch sea salt
- 25g Pine nuts
- 250g sundried tomatoes
- 1 red chilli
- 1 handfull Fresh flatleaf parsley
- 25g Parmesan cheese. freshly grated
- 125 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 bag mozzarella
- 1 chorizo sausage. sliced
- cocktail sticks
- Tin foil
- Single Cream (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat Oven at 200 degrees.
- Put the Garlic and sea salt into a food processor and pulse.
- Add the pinenuts and pulse until these are roughly chopped.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, chilli and parsley and pulse until well mixed.
- Add contents of food processor into a bowl and stir through extra virgin olive oil, parmesan and small amount of single cream (approx 2- 3 tablespoons).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to be used later.
- Place chicken breast onto a chopping board and slice half way down centre to make a pocket.
- Slice the mozzarella and chorizo and sharing equally between the chicken breasts stuff the mozzarella/chorizo mix into the pockets.
- Use approx 3 cocktail sticks per chicken to ensure the pocket is closed by joing the sides of the chicken and piercing stick through.
- Cut tinfoil into four large squares, place one stuffed chicken breast in the centre of each square.
- Fold up the sides of the tinfoil so they meat and turn to make bag type parcel ensuring nothing can leak out of tinfoil parcel.
- Spoon an even amount of the pesto mix into each parcel covering the chicken.
- Roll down the top of the tinfoil parcel to ensuring all sides meet and nothing can leak out.
- Place on baking tray and cook in oven for approx 45 mins then serve.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup diced fennel
- 1/2 cup diced white part of leeks
- 3/4 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Flour for dusting
- 1 cup champagne
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1. Cut the 2 whole chicken breasts in half to make 4 pieces. Remove the skin and any bits of fat. Season lightly with salt and pepper on both sides, then place the breasts between 2 sheets of wax paper and flatten lightly and evenly with a meat pounder or heavy bottle.
- 2. Heat 3 tablespoons butter and saute the fennel or celery, leeks, and mushrooms over low heat for 1 minute, stirring, then add the broth, salt lightly, cover, and cook very gently about 5 minutes, or until almost tender and add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- 3. Quickly dredge the chicken breasts in flour, and add them to the pan. Saute them gently 30 seconds on one side, then turn them, strew the vegetables on top, and add the champagne.
- 4. After it has boiled up for a few seconds, stir in the cream, cover, reduce heat, and cook gently 5 minutes. The sauce will have thickened.