Chicken in white wine recipes
Our top 3 of 5 Chicken in white wine recipes
- Chicken in A Creamy White Wine Sauce
- Chicken in a White Wine and Mushroom Sauce
- Chicken in A White Wine Sauce
- Recent recipes
- View all 5 variations
- 50g butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- 250ml dry white wine
- 4 garlic cloves,peeled
- 1tbsp plain flour
- 1tsp salt
- 250ml double cream
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Brown chicken.
- Pour in the chicken stock and wine,using enough stock so that the chicken is covered half way to two thirds of liquid.
- Add the whole garlic cloves.Reduce heat to medium-low,sprinkle flour over the top of the contents of the pan and cover.
- Simmer for 40-45 mins,until chicken is cooked through.
- When chicken is cooked through,remove to a dish and keep warm.
- Boil the liquid until it is reduced to about 350ml.
- Whisk the cream into the reduced liquid,breaking up the garlic cloves as much as you can.
- Return chicken to the pan and heat through.
This also makes a nice sauce for pasta or could be served with rice. Make sure you drink the rest of the wine with your meal ,o).
- 1 lb Chicken breasts. boneless and skinless. diced
- 12 oz mushrooms. sliced
- ½ Onion. finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves. finely chopped
- 1 large handful of fresh parsley. chopped
- 1 large glass of white wine
- 6 fl oz single ceam
- salt and pepper to season
- sprig of parsley to garnish
- serve with roast potatoes and green beans
- 1. Seal the chicken in an oiled pan. Add the mushrooms, onion and garlic, fry for 3-4 mins until chicken is cooked through.
- 2. Add the white wine and simmer rapidly until reduced by about half. Lower the heat and stir in the cream. Heat through. Season, then add the chopped parsley for the last minute of cooking.
- 3. Serve with roast potatoes, green beans and garnish with a sprig of parsley.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 50g Flour
- 25g Butter
- 450ml milk
- 100ml White wine
- new potatoes
- 1 ½ chicken stock cube
- salt and pepper
- Parsley. Chopped
- parsley to garnish
- 1. coat your chicken breasts in a little butter and salt
- 2. cover it in tin foil and put in the oven for 20 mins
- 3. put on your new potatoes for 20 mins
- 4. whilst thats cooking, melt your butter and add your flour to create a rouxe.
- 5.add your milk gradually, stiring constently
- 6. add chicken stock, salt and pepper, chives, wine, parsley and leave on a low heat
- 7. drain and steam your potatoes, whilst plating the rest up
- 8. add potatoes and garnish with parsley.