Chicken stir fry recipes
Our top 3 of 24 Chicken stir fry recipes
- Chicken and Cashew Nut Stir Fry
- Stir Fry Cashew Chicken
- Chicken and Ginger Noodle Stir Fry
- Most recent
- View all 24 variations
Chicken and Cashew Nut Stir Fry
by Jail Bird!Viewed 6907 times
- 1. Heat a little oil in a wok and stir fry the chicken until sealed and nearly cooked.
- 2. Add the spring onions, grated ginger, red and yellow pepper and carrot. Add the cashew nuts, soy sauce, chilli sauce, sesame oil and coriander and cook for a further five minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve with basmati rice with a little sesame oil stired through.
- 2 spring onions. sliced
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- ½ red and yellow papper. siced
- 1 carrot. peeled and sliced into strips
- 200g chicken breast. diced
- 50g cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- sweet chilli sauce
- sesame oil
- fresh coriander chopped
Stir Fry Cashew Chicken
by the have-a-go cookViewed 2102 times
- 1. Heat wok/frying pan until hot (medium heat), then dry-fry cashew nuts for 1-2 minutes until brown. Remove nuts and set aside.
- 2. Increase heat and add groundnut oil, then add garlic and let it sizzle for a few seconds, cut chicken into finger-length strips and add with pepper and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 3. Add sherry and hoy sin sauce.
- 4. Continue to fry until chicken is tender.
- 5. Stir in the sesame oil, cashews and spring onions (cut into 1" lengths).
- 6. Serve immediately (with boiled rice).
- 3 oz Cashew nuts
- 1 Red pepper seeds removed sliced into thin strips
- 1 lb Skinless breast fillets
- 3 tbsp Groundnut oil
- 4 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbs Dry sherry
- 3 tbsp Hoi-sin sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 6 Spring onions (green part only)
Chicken and Ginger Noodle Stir Fry
by gellbellViewed 735 times
- 1. Heat the Flora Cuisine and sauté chicken for 2-3 minutes then add garlic, star anise, fennel, courgette, ginger and pepper, cook for around 10 minutes, until lightly browned and the chicken is cooked
- 2. Add the honey, lemon, soy and coconut and heat through
- 3. Adjust the seasoning 4. Add straight to wok noodles 5. Serve with fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Flora Cuisine
- 3 small chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic cloves. crushed
- 1 star anise
- 1 fennel, cut into strips
- 1 courgette thinly chopped
- 2.5cm (1 inch) fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey and soy sauce
- 100ml Coconut Cream
- 150g wok noodles
- 1 tablespoon Coriander chopped
Thai Chicken Stir-fry
by cookingprincessViewed 360 times
- 1. Prepare the vegetables by thinly slicing the onions and the peppers, dice the chilli finely, crush the garlic and slice the mushrooms. Slice the courgettes and beans.
- 2. Cook chicken to on pack instructions.
- 3. Heat the oil in a large pan or wok, throw in the onions and other vegetables a few at a time and stir-fry for about 5 minutes turning the vegetables over to obtain an even distribution of heat.
- 4. Stir in the seasoning and soy sauce.
- 5. Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for about 6 minutes, drain well and toss in a little sesame oil. Serve with the vegetables and cut chicken
- 4 Birds Eye Thai Chicken portions
- 1 onion (peeled)
- 1 red pepper (seeded)
- 1 green pepper (seeded)
- 1 small chilli pepper (seeded)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 150g mushrooms (washed and sliced)
- 200g Birds Eye Garden Peas
- 2 courgettes (washed)
- 100g French beans
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 350g noodles
- sesame oil
- salt and pepper