Chocolate chip cookies recipes
Our top 3 of 33 Chocolate chip cookies recipes
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- New York Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Most recent
- View all 33 variations
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Team MyDishViewed 1776 times
- 1. Blend butter and sugar
- 2. Add the egg
- 3. Fold in flour and dry ingredients
- 4. Add chocolate chips at the end
- 5. Roll into a sausage shape and put in a clean bag and store in the fridge
- 6. Slice cookies from the sausage and cook in the oven (170) for 10 mins - or a little longer if you like the cookies more crunchy
3 CommentsAdd comment
- 4oz butter
- 4oz caster sugar
- 4oz light brown sugar
- 8oz plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 100g chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 2oz Quaker oats
Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Michelle SpevickViewed 44065 times
- 1. Cream marg/butter and sugar
- 2. Beat in egg.
- 3. Stir in flour and chocolate.
- 4. Place in small spoonfuls on greased/lined baking tray.
- 5. Bake 180 for 10-15 minutes.
12 CommentsAdd comment
- 75 g soft brown sugar
- 75 g soft butter/margarine
- 100 g chocolate chunks/drops
- 150 g self raising flour
- 1 egg
New York Chocolate Chip Cookies
by carol savageViewed 28158 times
- 1. Cream butter and sugar and mix
- 2. Add the eggs and essence
- 3. Then add dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
- 2. Mix together.
- 3. Roll into balls (large marbles) and put on a greaseproof lined tray.
- 4. Cook for 10 mins at oven 375 F.
30 CommentsAdd comment
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 4oz brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 2oz blended oats (ready brek)
- 4oz caster sugar
- 2 tspp bicarbonate of soda
- 7 oz plain flour
- 6oz choc chip
- 4oz Butter
Rye Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Love BakingViewed 1 times
- Melt the butter and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Put both the sugars in a mixing bowl, pour in the slightly cooled butter and stir together.
- Lightly whisk the egg and vanilla, then add to the bowl and beat well, either with a wooden spoon or with electric beaters.
- Sift in the flours and add the rye flakes and salt if using. If not using chocolate chips / drops, roughly chop the chocolate into small chunks, add to the bowl and mix everything together until it forms a dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and flatten and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 1 or more baking tray(s) with baking paper or a silicone mat.
- Pull off chunks of dough and roll into balls roughly the size of a walnut.
- Place on the lined baking tray(s), about 5 cm apart, and bake for 12 minutes. Leave to cool on the tray(s) for 5 minutes then eat warm or move to a wire rack to cool completely.
If not baking all at once, the remaining balls can be kept in the fridge for up to three days. Or you can freeze them (on a tray covered in cling film, then when hard, pop them in a freezer bag). Cook from frozen, adding a couple of minutes to the cooking time. I like the mixture of half dark chocolate and half milk chocolate but just use one, or a different combination, if you prefer. Also good with spelt flour and spelt flakes.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 100 g Unsalted butter
- 120 g Light muscovado sugar
- 40 g Golden caster sugar
- 1-2 tsp (to taste) Vanilla paste (or extract)
- 1 egg
- 90 g Plain flour
- 90 g Rye flour
- ½ tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 35 g Rye flakes
- 60 g Dark chocolate
- 60 g Milk chocolate