Chocolate crispy cakes recipes
Our top 3 of 7 Chocolate crispy cakes recipes
- Chocolate Krispy Birds Nests
- Chocolate Cornflake Cakes
- Chocolate Easter Eggs Nests
- Recent recipes
- View all 7 variations
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 4 tablespoons Drinking Chocolate powder
- 4 tablespoons Golden syrup
- Rice Krispies
- 30 mini chocolate eggs
- 1. In a glass bowl mix first put in the butter then add the sugar, chocolate powder and equal measure of golden syrup.
- 2. Put in the microwave for 2 mins to totally melt the butter
- 3. Mix till a lovely smooth consistency and then pour in enough rice Krispies - too much will make it dry and not stick together.
- 4. Put a spoonful in a cupcake case and then plant a chocolate egg in the middle
- 50g Butter
- 4 Tbsp Golden syrup
- 100g Plain Chocolate
- 75g Cornflakes
- 1. Gently melt the butter, syrup and chocolate in a small, heavy pan. Stir in the cornflakes.
- 2. Place large spoonfuls of the mixture on a buttered baking sheet and leave to set in the refrigerator.
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 5 Shredded Wheat
- 75g Milk Chocolate (cooking)
- 75g Plain Chocolate Grated
- 50g Butter
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- mini candy coated eggs
- 1. Crush the shredded wheat into a bowl with your fingers. Break the chocolate into pieces and put into a saucepan together with the butter and golden syrup and melt over a gentle heat.
- 2. Line two baking sheets with non stick baking paper. Stir the shredded wheat into the chocolate mixture and spoon 8 mounds onto the baking sheets, shaping into rounds with dips in the centre.
- 3. Chill in the fridge for several hours until set, then peel off the nests carefully and fill with mini eggs.