Chocolate fondue recipes
Our top 3 of 1 Chocolate fondue recipes
- Chocolate Strawberry Fondue
- Dark Chocolate Fondue with Marshmallow and Strawberry Dippers
- Black and White Chocolate Fondue
- Recent recipes
- View all
- 1 lb chocolate
- 500g strawberry
- 3 tbsp. cream
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1. Refrigerate strawberries until ready to use.
- 2. Wipe the strawberries with warm cloth and set aside.
- 3. Place the chocolate in microwavable container.
- 4. Microwave on low heat. Heat for 30 seconds, then stop to stir. Repeat this process until the chocolate is thoroughly melted.
- 5. Add cream to chocolate mixture and stir until completely blended.
- 6. Pour into warmed ceramic fondue pot.
- 7. Just prior to serving, inject strawberries with champagne for the ultimate chocolate strawberry.
- 8. Place strawberries on serving plate near the fondue pot and, with long forks, dip in the molten chocolate.
Dark Chocolate Fondue with Marshmallow and Strawberry Dippers
Views 186, Added Wed May 19 2010
- 400g (14oz) dark chocolate. broken into small pieces
- 30g (1oz) unsalted butter
- 150ml (3½fl oz) double cream
- 50ml (2fl oz) milk
- Strawberries and marshmallows for dipping
- Place the dark chocolate, butter, double cream and milk into a small saucepan, then heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is melted and the sauce is glossy and smooth.
- Place whole strawberries and marshmallows on the ends of forks, or thread onto skewers, and dip in the fondue and eat straight away.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 10oz semisweet chocolate. chopped
- 2 tbsp. liqueur
- 2 oz white chocolate. chopped
- things to dip fresh strawberries. sliced bananas. orange
- 1.Pour the whipping cream into a small saucepan and place over medium heat.
- 2.Bring cream just to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- 3.Add the semisweet chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 4.Stir in the liqueur.
- 5.Transfer mixture to a small ceramic fondue pot over a tea light candle. Sprinkle the chopped white chocolate over the dark chocolate mixture, let stand for a minute or two to allow it to melt, then gently run a spoon through two or three times, just until marbled.
- 6.Serve with an assortment of fresh fruit and chunks of cake for dipping.