Chocolate fridge cake recipes
Our top 3 of 5 Chocolate fridge cake recipes
- Chocolate Refrigerator Cakes
- Chocolate Fridge Cake
- Rainy Day Fudge Cake
- Recent recipes
- View all 5 variations
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 100 g butter
- 2 tbsp. golden syrup
- 300 g plain chocolate broken into chunks
- 225 g plain sponge cake crumbled
- 50 g Rice Krispies
- 2 packets of Maltesers crushed
- 2 Twix bars coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp. raisins
- 18 paper fairy cake cups
- Melt the butter, golden syrup and chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave or over a pan of simmering water. Let the mixture cool slightly. Mix in the sponge cake crumbs, rice Krispies, crushed Maltesers, chopped Twix bars and raisins. Combine well. Place the paper fairy cake cups on a tray. Spoon mounds full of the cake mixture into the paper fairy cake cups. Then refrigerate until the cakes are firm about 2 hours.
2 CommentsAdd comment
- 3oz Butter
- 3oz Drinking Chocolate
- 3oz Caster Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- ½ large packet Digestive biscuits
- 1. Put half a large pack of biscuits into a paper bag and crunch the biccies into small bits.
- 2. Put in a bowl the chocolate poweder, sugar, syrup and butter and melt.
- 3. Add biscuits into the chocolate mixture and fold in until all biscuits are covered.
- 4. Put into a square baking tray and leave in the fridge to set
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 4oz butter
- 4oz white sugar
- 2 level teaspoons cocoa
- 2 level teaspoons dried milk
- 1 egg
- ½lb digestive biscuits
- melt butter and sugar. Stir in cocoa, milk,and beaten egg. Off heat, stir in crushed biscuits and mix well. Press into a tin and leave to set in the fridge.