Chocolate pie recipe recipes
Our top 3 of 0 Chocolate pie recipe recipes
- Chocolate Coffee Pie
- Chocolate Pie with Whipped Cream
- Alpro Easter Chocolate Eggstravaganza
- Recent recipes
- View all
- THE FILLING
- ¾ Pint milk
- 1 oz cornflour
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 oz Butter
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- THE CASE
- 6oz Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
- TO FINISH
- Some Whipping Cream
- Some Chocolate (milk or plain as you prefer)
- Either buy or make your own sweet pastry.
- Line a pie dish with the pastry, prick it all over with a fork then bake at 200C for 15 minutes to fully cook the pastry case.
- Bring the milk to the boil.
- Blend the cornflour, cocoa and cold espresso to form a smooth paste.
- Then pour the hot milk over this, returning it to the pan to boil for a minute or two.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the butter and sugar and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into the cooled pie shell.
- Leave to cool.
- To the cooled pie, pipe blobs of whipped cream around the circumference.
- Then grate chocolate over the whole pie.
- Dig in.
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- baked pie crust
- 1. Mix cocoa and flour in top of a double boiler over hot water and whisk in about half of the 1 cup of water.
- 2. Blend in the sugar and the beaten egg yolks and add remaining water and milk.
- 3. Cook over low until the mixture is thick and add butter and vanilla.
- 4. Pour into baked pie crust.
- 5. Top with whipped cream. Chill.
- 4 Alpro soya chocolate desserts
- 75g mini chocolate eggs
- Lightly crush a handful of mini chocolate eggs.
- Divide between 4 glass dishes (so that you can see the layers).
- Spoon over the Alpro soya chocolate flavour desserts, I per serving.
- Decorate with a few crushed and whole mini eggs and serve. What could be simpler?