Christmas muffins recipes
Our top 3 of 4 Christmas muffins recipes
by Beatrice1Viewed 1546 times
- 1. Mixed the chopped apricot and raisins with the rum essence.
- 2. Mix the sugar, flour, cinnamon, baking powder and gingerbread powder.
- 3. Mix both together.
- 4. Beat the eggs, than add milk and honey. Slowly pour into the flour mixture.
- 5. Pour the dough into muffin cases, than bake it for about 20-25 minutes.
- 6. Leave it to cool, than decorate with white icing and silver balls.
2 CommentsAdd comment
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 500 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 0.5 tsp. Gingerbread powder
- 0.5 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 250g Flour
- 100g Sugar
- 125g Butter
- 50 ml Rum essence
- 50g Chopped raisins
- 200g Chopped dried apricot
Christmas Breakfast Muffins
by EditorViewed 1066 times
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180Cfan/gas 6. Place paper muffin cases in a muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, mix the two flours together with the baking powder, sugar, spices and cranberries.
- Cut the pear into small cubes and add to the bowl.
- Warm the butter and the Lyle’s Golden Syrup in the microwave for 1 minute until melted, and stir together; beat the milk and egg, then add both of these mixtures to the bowl.
- Stir until just combined, do not worry about a few lumps.
- Spoon into the paper cases sprinkle and bake for 20 minutes until well risen and golden.
- Tip: use dried cherries if preferred to cranberries
- 85g plain wholemeal flour
- 115g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 75g Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 150g dried cranberries
- 1 medium pear, peeled
- 50g butter
- 2 tbsp Lyle's Golden Syrup
- 150 ml milk
- 1 large free-range egg
Christmas Cranberry Muffins
by LazycatViewed 1980 times
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C, Gas Mark 4), and lightly grease the muffin tin.
- 2. In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 3. In a separate bowl mix the eggs, applesauce and oil.
- 4. Add the applesauce mixture to the dry ingredients and mix together gently.
- 5. Carefully fold in the cranberries and scoop mixture into muffin cups until 2/3 full. Bake for about 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking soda
- 2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Egg
- 0.5 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Applesauce
- 2 cups Fresh cranberries. chopped into smaller pieces
- 1 cup Pecans chopped
Christmas Orange and Cranberries Muffins
by loulouViewed 1 times
- Preheat the oven to 200C and put Muffin cases in a tray
- Melt 100g butter and leave to cool
- Mix together all the dried ingredients (not the cranberries)
- Add the egg, milk and cooled melted butter, zest and juice form the satsumas to dry ingredients and lightly mix then stir in the cranberries
- Spoon into muffin cases and then Sprinkle demerara sugar onto the top of the muffin mixture.
- Cook for 20 minutes and leave to cool
- 100g melted butter cooled
- 1 egg
- 250g Plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g dried cranberries
- 2 tsps mixed spice
- 75 ml milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 satsumas zest and juice