Cod recipes recipes
Our top 3 of 15 Cod recipes recipes
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 4 cod portions
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 125g green beans
- chopped parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Place 2 sliced courgettes and 4 cod portions into a large roasting tray and drizzle with 1tbsp oil.
- Roast for 5 mins. Add 12 cherry tomatoes and 125g green beans. Season, and drizzle with another 1tbsp oil. Roast for a further 15 min, or until the cod is cooked and vegetables slightly softened. Serve immediately with a sprinkling of chopped parsley.
- 705gm cod steaks. skinned and cut into cubes
- 12 rosemary sprigs
- 12-16 button mushrooms
- 2tsp mustard
- 4tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1. Place the pieces of cod in oven proof dish
- 2. Combine marinade ingredients, pour over the cod and leave for 20mins
- 3. Oil 4 kebab skewers and thread on pieces of cod, interspersed with rosemary sprigs and mushrooms
- 4. Place kebabs under a preheated grill for about 5 mins, turning and basting with the marinade
- 5. Serve immediately with a green salad
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp bottled minced garlic
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp capers
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 7oz can diced tomatoes with basil garlic and oregano
- 2 (6 oz) cod fillets
- 5 kalamata olives
- 1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, sauté 1 minute or until lightly browned. Add water and next 4 ingredients (water through tomatoes), bring to a boil.
- 2. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes. Add fish, cover and simmer 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Top with olives.