Easy pancakes recipes
Our top 3 of 9 Easy pancakes recipes
- Easy Pancakes with Crepe Suzette
- Pancake Recipe
- Phoebe Pancakes
- Recent recipes
- View all 9 variations
6 CommentsAdd comment
- FOR THE PANCAKES
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3 cups milk
- CREPE SUZETTE SAUCE
- 1 juice and zest of orange
- 1 juice and zest of lemon
- 50g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp grand marnier or cointreau
- 1. I put into the liquidiser, 1 egg, 1 cup of flour and 1 cup of milk per person and then add another egg for luck.
- so for this recipe I have increased the batch to 3 eggs (+ 1) and then 3 cups flour and 3 cups of milk and liquidise till smooth.
- 2. Heat some butter in the pan until the pan is hot and pour in the pancake mixture to cover the base ....its that simple!
- 3. For the sauce put the caster sugar and orange and lemon juice in a pan and let the sugar dissolve and caramalise to a nice golden colour. Then add the grand marnier (or cointreau) and mix in the butter. Set aside.
- 4. Make the pancakes and separate them with greaseproof paper and then put 3 in a pan folded up and add the sauce.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 250ml skimmed JUST MILK
- 125g plain flour
- pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 45g butter
- 1. Sift the flour into bowl with the salt and
- make a well in the centre. Break the eggs into
- the well and whisk until they are thoroughly mixed.
- 2. Add half the JUST MILK in a steady stream and whisk, gradually drawing in the flour to make a smooth paste. Add the remaining Milk and whisk once more to mix. Leave to stand for 30minutes.
- 3. If you feel the batter is too thick, you may add 30ml of beer.
- 4. Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and pour the excess into a bowl. Reheat the pan and quickly add a small ladle of batter, rotating the pan to completely cover the base. Fry quickly over a medium-high heat until set on top and brown underneath. Loosen with a spatula and turn over to brown the other side.
- 4. Simply repeat until all the batter is used. Serve each pancake with jam, sugar, chocolate, or anything you feel like!
- 112g flour
- 1 egg
- pinch salt
- ½ pint milk
- slice butter
- 1. Mix the flour and salt together in the bowl.
- 2. Break the egg and put it into the bowl,stir the flour in slowly.
- 3. Mix well for 1 minute.
- 4. Add the milk slowly.
- 5. Beat for 2 minutes.
- 6. Put the frying pan on the stove melt the butter.
- 7. Pour some of the mixture into the frying pan slowly and spread round by tilting the frying pan.
- 8. Cook on low heat.
- 9. After about 1 minute turn it over and cook the other side until firm.
- 10. Remove carefully and then and filling.