Our top 3 of 9 Fajitas recipes
- All in One Chicken Fajitas - In Celebration Of Cinco De Mayo
- Spicy Chicken Fajitas
- Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Recent recipes
- View all 9 variations
All in One Chicken Fajitas - In Celebration Of Cinco De Mayo
Views 490, Added Thu May 3 2012
- 450g boneless chicken, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 sachet Discovery Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 Green Pepper Sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 8 Discovery Soft Flour Tortillas
- Serving of Discovery Salsa
- Serving of Discovery Soured Cream Topping
- Serving of Discovery Guacamole Style Topping
- Serving of Discovery Green Jalapeño Relish
- o Coat chicken in oil and Fajita Seasoning Mix
- o Heat a heavy based frying pan until very hot and add chicken
- o Fry for about 3 minutes until well browned
- o Add onion and peppers and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the meat is cooked
- o Serve with warm Tortillas, Salsa, Soured Cream, Guacamole and Green Jalapeño Relish, roll up and enjoy!
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 chicken breasts,cut into strips
- 1 onion,sliced thinly
- 1 green pepper,cut into strips
- ½tsp ground
- ½tsp paprika
- ¼tsp chilli flakes
- ½tsp garlic powder
- ½tsp dried oregano
- ¼tsp water
- 2tsps lime juice
- 4 tortillas
- 1 jar mild salsa
- 150ml sour cream
- Fry the chicken,peppers and onions.
- Cook for about 5-7 mins.
- Add cumin,paprika,chilli flakes,garlic powder,oregano,water and lime juice.Continue to stir until the water cooks out.
- Heat tortillas, add chicken mixture,s our cream and salsa.
- Roll and serve.
makes the equivalent of about 3 packets of commercial Fajita Seasoning Mix.
- YOU WILL NEED
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons crushed chicken bouillon cube. we find that a chicken oxo is ideal
- 1 ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ teaspoon Ground cumin
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl, Pour into a small glass or plastic container, seal tightly, and store in a cool, dry place.