Grilled chicken recipes
Our top 3 of 7 Grilled chicken recipes
- Grilled Chicken, Leek and Garlic Tagliatelle
- Chargrill Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom & Pea Risotto with Mixed Vegs
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast, Rocket and Pine Nut Salad with A Sundried Tomato Dressing
- Recent recipes
- View all 7 variations
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 2 chicken breasts or mini breast fillets
- 1 leek
- 250g cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 3 cloves garlic
- a splash milk
- a big sprinkle Mixed herbs (dried is fine)
- as much as you need tagliatelle
- 1 vegetable oxo cube
- to taste salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Chop your chicken into thin strips. Coat it in olive oil and put it under the grill (medium temperature) for about 20 mins, or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, chop the leeks and crush the garlic. Fry them in a saucepan with a bit of olive oil until the leeks start to soften.
- Add the cream cheese, milk, herbs and Oxo cube, and simmer on a low heat.
- When the chicken is almost cooked, boil the tagliatelle, then as soon as the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the grill and chop it into smaller bite size strips. Tip them into the sauce and wait for the pasta to cook.
- When it's ready, add your salt and pepper, drain the pasta, then tip it into the pan with the sauce and stir it all together.
- Goes very well with garlic dough balls if you don't mind stinky breath in the morning :)
Chargrill Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom & Pea Risotto with Mixed Vegs
Views 346, Added Wed Nov 2 2011
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 4 Birds eye Chicken Chargrill Pieces
- 2 brown onions chopped
- 250g risotto rice
- 2tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- 2 garlic cloves. crushed
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 2 pints hot water
- ½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- 250g mushrooms sliced
- 150g frozen peas
- 4 servings frozen mixed vegetables (carrots. cauliflower. peas)
- salt and pepper
- 1tbs olive oil
- 4 rashers of bacon
- Take peas from freezer and leave to one side to defrost slightly.
- Add Olive Oil to large frying pan and add crushed garlic, chopped onion, chopped bacon and mushrooms and leave to soften stirring every couple of mins.
- Put 4 Birds eye Chargrill Chicken pieces in the oven to cook by following packet instructions.
- Add in rice and stir around until all covered in oils
- Add mixed herbs and chilli flakes
- Cook for 2 mins mixing around
- Make up 2 pints of hot chicken stock by mixing stock cubes and hot water
- Add chicken stock one ladle at a time until absorbed by rice over a steady heat.
- When half of the stock has been added - mix in peas.
- When all stock is absorbed or until you have got to a consistency you are happy with check add seasoning and taste to make sure rice is cooked through.
- Serve 4 portions on the plate with the sliced chargrill chicken placed on top, serve with Birdseye Mixed Frozen Vegs that have been cooked to packet instructions.
Chargrilled Chicken Breast, Rocket and Pine Nut Salad with A Sundried Tomato Dressing
by Duncan Bannatyne
Views 2092, Added Mon Nov 30 2009
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 bunch Rocket
- 4 oz Pine nuts
- 4 oz Sundried tomatoes
- 2 tsp. White wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- 1. Cook chicken on char grill for 5mins each side then place in oven for further 10mins.
- 2. Toast the pine nuts under the grill for 2mins.
- 3. Place the sundried tomatoes in water for 5mins then drain.
- 4. Place the sundried tomatoes in a food processor with the white wine vinegar, gradually add olive oil and blend into sauce consistency.
- 5. Place rocket then pine nuts on a plate, lay the chicken breast on top and drizzle the dressing around.