Homemade pizza recipes
Our top 3 of 60 Homemade pizza recipes
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Yeast
- 1 a pinch of salt
- 140ml Warm Water
- 180g Strong plain flour
- 1 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Basil
- 10 pepperoni slices
- 1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Puree
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic- peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Grated Cheddar or Mozarella Cheese
- Pizza Base - Mix salt and yeast together in a jug with the water. Place flour in a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the water mixture along with the oil
- Use a wooden spoon to mix everything to create a wet dough. Put on floured surface and need for 5mins.
- Place in greased bowl and cover with tea towel. Leave at room temperature to rise for 30mins (should double in size).
- Round into pizza base and stab with fork several times.
- Pizza Topping - Spread tomato puree over the base. Add chopped tomatoes on top then add onion and garlic.
- Sprinkle over cheese and arrange Pepperoni. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle on basil.
- Cooking - Place on oiled baking sheets.
- Add topping.
- Cook at 200° for 20mins.
- 30cm (12 inch) ready prepared pizza base
- 15ml (1tbsp) olive oil
- 300g jar pizza sauce or tomato pasta sauce
- 175g (6oz) mozzarella cheese, grated
- 227g can dole tropical gold
- 50g (2oz) thin cut streaky bacon, chopped
- Heat oven 230C (450F) Gas 8
- Brush pizza base with oil and spoon over the sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and pineapple and top with bacon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until base golden brown.
- If your having a pineapple theme or just love it like i do, check out my pineapple and carrot muffins!!
- 1 onion. finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves. crushed
- 6 rashers bacon
- 170g mozzarella
- 397g extra lean minced beef
- 400g Can of chopped tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g pizza base
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 4.
- Thinly slice the mozzarella.
- Place onion and mince in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 mins or until mince is browned.
- Add the garlic and tomatoes and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and cook gently for 10-12 mins or until mince has cooked through. Season well and remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile grill the bacon and cut into small pieces.
- Spoon the meat mixture over the pizza base and scatter over the bacon and mozzarella.
- Place in oven and cook for 10-12 mins