Honey glazed chicken recipes
Our top 3 of 12 Honey glazed chicken recipes
- Baked Chicken with Mustard and Honey
- Chicken Glazed with Honey
- Chicken Wings with Honey Sauce
- Recent recipes
- View all 12 variations
- 8 Chicken thighs
- 500g chopped potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves. crushed
- 150ml chicken stock
- 2tbsp Honey
- 2tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 4tbsp Creme Fraiche
- heat oven 180 fan. mix c/fraiche, mustard,garlic and stock and season.Place thighs and potatoes in a roasting tray pour over the stock mixture and season adding the honey mix well and cook for 40-45 mins
You can leave out the curry powder if you wish it makes the dish less spicey. You can also use other cuts of chicken. I often use chicken legs. I also sometimes add some dried fruit to the dish like rasins but the kids don't really like this bit.
- 3 tblsp butter, melted
- 4 oz honey
- 2 oz mustard
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 chicken breasts, legs or thighs ideally with skins removed and deboned
- First heat up your oven to 220 degrees C.
- Mix the melted butter, mustard, honey, salt, and curry powder in a small bowl.
- Coat chicken breast pieces in the mixture by rolling them in the bowl.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Now put in the oven and allow to bake, uncovered, for about 45 mins. You should remove from the oven and baste the chicken half way through the cooking process.
- When cooked allow the chicken to stand for a few mins so that the glaze can thicken.
- 1kg Whole Chicken Wings
- Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Honey
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 1 clove Garlic. minced
- ¼ cup Oil
- Sesame Seeds
- 1. Spread wings evenly on broiler pan.
- 2. Broil 4-5” from broiler 10 minutes. Flip wings. Broil another 10 minutes, until chicken wings are golden brown.
- 3. Transfer wings to crockpot.
- 4. Combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic and oil in bowl.
- 5. Pour sauce over wings.
- 6. Cook on low 4-5 hours.
- 7. Garnish with sesame seeds.