Kebab recipe recipes
Our top 3 of 8 Kebab recipe recipes
- Israeli Grilled Kebab
- Kebapcheta - Bulgarian Kebab
- Mediterranean Turkey Kebabs
- Recent recipes
- View all 8 variations
- 1 kg Minced lamb
- 2 slices white bread (2-3 days old)
- 3 onion chopped
- 3 tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Soak the bread into a bowl of water for 20 min and then squeeze out the water to drain.
- Put lamb minced in a bowl. Combine oil,onion, parsley, garlic, drain bread, paprike, salt and papaer, cover with a plate and weigh down. Place in refrigerator and marinate overnight. Let meat come to room temperature.
- Thread meat on oiled skewers, alternating with pieces of pepper, tomato and onion. Broil over hot charcoal for about 10 to 12 minutes or to taste, turn to brown on all sides and baste occasionally.
- 2 medium Onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 3 Cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 2 sliced wet bread without the crust
- 1 kg Minced beef
- 1 egg
- bunch parsley chopped
- Mix all ingredients together, mix well. Leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Take out and roll in sausage like pieces. Makes about 30 pieces.
- 120ml olive oil
- 200ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsps crushed garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsps paprika
- 700g British turkey diced thigh
- 1 large courgette, sliced into 1cm thick chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 large green peppers, deseeded and cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 3cm pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1. To make the marinade, mix all the marinade ingredients in a jug, whisking well to combine.
- 2. Place the turkey into a large bowl and pour over the marinade. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- 3. To prepare the kebabs, drain the turkey, reserving the marinade. Thread the turkey, courgette, cherry tomatoes, peppers and onion alternately on to the skewers until all the ingredients are used up. Season with salt and pepper and chill in the fridge while you light the barbecue.
- Once you are ready to cook, place the kebabs on the barbecue for 8-10 minutes, basting with the reserved marinade, until cooked through. Serve with large pittas or flatbread, if you like.