Leftover turkey recipes recipes
Our top 3 of 10 Leftover turkey recipes recipes
- Leftover Christmas Dinner Casserole
- Leftover Turkey and Stilton Pies
- Leftover Turkey Dish
- Most recent
- View all 10 variations
Leftover Christmas Dinner Casserole
by OlgaViewed 2892 times
- 1. Grease the pan with olive oil.
- 2. Cover the bottom of baking dish with stuffing.
- 3. Add the sliced turkey over the stuffing,
- 4. Drizzle with a little gravy.
- 5. Layered the mashed potatoes on top.
- 6. Cover with more stuffing and drizzle with more gravy.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30-40 minutes or until it is heated through and the stuffing is lightly browned.
- Leftover mashed potato
- Leftover Turkey
- Leftover gravy
- Leftover stuffing
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
Leftover Turkey and Stilton Pies
by Storm ChickenViewed 1924 times
- Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan and fry the sweet potatoes over a low heat for 8-20 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Stir in the mushrooms, cooked turkey, garlic and half of the thyme and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees C/ 400 degrees F/ gas mark 4.
- Pour the brandy over the turkey mixture and allow to bubble for 1 minute, then add the stock and cream and warm through gently.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Stilton.
- Unroll the pasty.
- Cut 4 pastry lids, slightly larger than the 400ml dishes you are using.
- Divide the filling between the 4 dishes.
- Wet the rim of the dishes with water.
- Lay the pastry circles over the top and press to the rim firmly.
- Brush with beaten egg and scatter with the rock/sea salt and remaining thyme.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Enjoy! :))
Serve with my triple fried chips! (see my other recipe) and baked beans! :P
- 50g butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 225g chestnut mushrooms
- 400g leftover turkey meat, cut into chunks
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 100ml chicken stock
- 150ml double cream
- 75g Stilton, crumbled
- 375g pack ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- pinch rock or sea salt
Leftover Turkey Dish
by Marathon RunnerViewed 3818 times
- 1. Mix together the soup, sour cream and onion mix.
- 2. Chop the leftover vegetables and mix with chopped up turkey
- 3.Put the veg and turkey in a casserole dish and cover with soup mixture and then finish off with stuffing on the top
- 4.Cover with tin foil and bake in the preheated oven (180) for 30 minutes.
- 6 oz leftover stuffing from the turkey
- 1 small pot sour cream
- small can mushroom soup
- 1 oz dry onion soup mix
- green vegetables (leftovers)
- cooked chopped turkey meat
Turkey Tortilla Wrap
by RosalindSViewed 411 times
- 1. Lay your wrap out flat on a chopping board.
- 2. In a bowl mix together the cream cheese and yogurt until well blended.
- 3. Add the sliced turkey (or chicken), sweet corn and cucumber, and fold these in evenly to the cheese and yogurt mixture.
- 4. Spread this out evenly onto the tortilla and then finish of with the shredded lattice.
- 5. Roll up each tortilla tightly as possible and then wrap it in cling film to keep it all together and retain the shape for later when you remove it from the cling film.
These tortilla wraps are so easy and versatile. .... get creative by using other filling ingredients. I often add chopped peppers, avocado, onion or even pickled cabbage is lovely.
- 1 soft tortillla wrap
- 1 tbsp. philadelphia or a similar cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. natural yogurt
- ½ cooked turkey or chicken breast, sliced
- ¼ cucumber, finely chopped
- 25g sweetcorn
- 1 crisp iceberg lettuce leaf, shredded