Leftover turkey recipes recipes
Our top 3 of 10 Leftover turkey recipes recipes
- Leftover Christmas Dinner Casserole
- Leftover Turkey and Stilton Pies
- Leftover Turkey Dish
- Recent recipes
- View all 10 variations
- Leftover mashed potato
- Leftover Turkey
- Leftover gravy
- Leftover stuffing
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1. Grease the pan with olive oil.
- 2. Cover the bottom of baking dish with stuffing.
- 3. Add the sliced turkey over the stuffing,
- 4. Drizzle with a little gravy.
- 5. Layered the mashed potatoes on top.
- 6. Cover with more stuffing and drizzle with more gravy.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30-40 minutes or until it is heated through and the stuffing is lightly browned.
Serve with my triple fried chips! (see my other recipe) and baked beans! :P
- 50g butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 225g chestnut mushrooms
- 400g leftover turkey meat, cut into chunks
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 100ml chicken stock
- 150ml double cream
- 75g Stilton, crumbled
- 375g pack ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- pinch rock or sea salt
- Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan and fry the sweet potatoes over a low heat for 8-20 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Stir in the mushrooms, cooked turkey, garlic and half of the thyme and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees C/ 400 degrees F/ gas mark 4.
- Pour the brandy over the turkey mixture and allow to bubble for 1 minute, then add the stock and cream and warm through gently.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Stilton.
- Unroll the pasty.
- Cut 4 pastry lids, slightly larger than the 400ml dishes you are using.
- Divide the filling between the 4 dishes.
- Wet the rim of the dishes with water.
- Lay the pastry circles over the top and press to the rim firmly.
- Brush with beaten egg and scatter with the rock/sea salt and remaining thyme.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Enjoy! :))
- 6 oz leftover stuffing from the turkey
- 1 small pot sour cream
- small can mushroom soup
- 1 oz dry onion soup mix
- green vegetables (leftovers)
- cooked chopped turkey meat
- 1. Mix together the soup, sour cream and onion mix.
- 2. Chop the leftover vegetables and mix with chopped up turkey
- 3.Put the veg and turkey in a casserole dish and cover with soup mixture and then finish off with stuffing on the top
- 4.Cover with tin foil and bake in the preheated oven (180) for 30 minutes.