Lemon cheesecake recipes
Our top 3 of 22 Lemon cheesecake recipes
by tinah41Viewed 3180 times
- Crush biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- Line the bottom of dish with biscuits base
- Make up gelatine
- Mix the cream cheese with the cream and then add the gelatine and the nearly set jelly mix together.
- Put on top of the cooled biscuit base and leave all to set
- pkt Digestive Biscuits
- tbs Melted Butter
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp gelatine
- ¼ cup Boiling Water
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 Lemon Jelly nearly set
Lemon Cheesecake Slices
by John YViewed 3077 times
- 1. Roll out the pastry and use to line the tin.
- 2. Set oven to warm,Gas Mark 3 or 160C.
- 3. Divide the marzipan in half and roll each half into a 7x7-inch square.
- 4. Place one marzipan square over the pastry in the tin.
- 5. Cream the cheese to soften in a large bowl.Beat in egg yolks,lemon rind and juice,sugar,flour and milk.
- 6. Whisk the egg whites until stiff,then carefully fold into the cheese mixture.Spoon half the mixture over the marzipan base,top this with the second marzipan square,then spoon the remaining mixture on top.
- 7. Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- 8. Dust with icing sugar before serving.
- 4 oz Shortcrust pastry
- 8 oz bought marzipan
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs.separated
- 1 lemon rind plus juice of it
- 2 oz caster sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- Icing Sugar to dust
by John YViewed 3608 times
- 1. Line the sides of the cake tin with a strip of greaseproof.
- 2. Crush the biscuits to crumbs.
- 3. Melt the butter and stir in the crumbs to mix.
- Sprinkle evenly over the base of the tin and press down.
- 4. Chill until firm.
- 5. Spoon the very hot water into a cup.Sprinkle over the gelatine and stir until completely dissolved.Keep warm.
- 6. Put the egg yolks in a large basin.Add the sugar and finely grated lemon rind,then place over a pan of hot water and whisk until frothy and light.Strain the lemon juice into the mixture.
- 7. Remove from heat and whisk the dissolved gelatine into the egg mixture.Sieve the cottage cheese,and add to the whisked egg yolk mixture.
- Mix them well.
- 8. Leave until beginning to set,then whisk the egg whites to soft peaks.Whisk the cream to the same consistency as the egg whites.Fold the egg whites and the cream into the setting lemon mixture and pour the completed mixture into the cake tin.
- Chill in fridge until set.
- Decorate with halved strawberries or prepared fruit of choice.
- FOR THE BASE:
- 6 oz digestive or Nice biscuits
- 3 oz butter
- FOR THE CAKE:
- 5 tbsp gelatine
- 3 eggs.separated
- 4 oz caster sugar
- 2 lemon rind plus juice of it
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- ¼ pt double cream
- TO DECORATE:
- 4 oz strawberries or fruit in season
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
by ianbillingtonViewed 631 times
- Smash the biscuits and put into a bowl and add the melted butter and mix together and then press into moulds, you could add a squeeze of honey into the biscuit mixture (optional)
- Mix all the ricotta cheese, lemon juice, icing sugar and lemon zest into a creamy mixture and then place on the top of the biscuit base and leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours
You can turn into 6 small mini cheesecakes if you put into separate ramakins or make one large cheesecake
- 240 Grams Ricotta Cheese.
- 100 mls Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 75 Grams icing sugar
- Optional lemon zest grated
- BISCUIT BASE
- 120 Grams Digestive Biscuits
- 50 Grams Butter
- Optional Sqeeze honey