Our top 3 of 9 Lemonade recipes
- Angela Mason's Iced Mint Lemonade
- Best Ever Lemonade
- Lemonade Or Limeade !!
- Recent recipes
- View all 9 variations
- 125ml fresh lemon juice
- 15g fresh mint leaves
- 100g sugar
- 500ml water
- 750ml crushed ice cubes
- Squeeze 125ml fresh lemon juice and pick off 15g fresh mint leaves. Place the juice and mint in a blender with 100g sugar and whiz until the mint is finely chopped and the sugar is dissolved. Add 500ml water and a 750ml jug of cracked ice cubes and whiz until blended. Strain and serve straight away, decorated with mint if desired. For an alcoholic drink, add a slug of your chosen liquor per person.
- 725g granulated sugar
- 1 level tablespoon tartaric acid
- 1 level dessert spoon citric acid
- 1 level teaspoon Epsom Salts
- 1.5 pints boiling water
- 2 lemons grated rind and juice
- 1. Put sugar, acids and Epsom Salts into a bowl.
- 2. Pour on boiling water and stir well until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3. Cool then add lemon rind and juice.
- 4. Bottle, cork and keep in the fridge.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice or lime juice
- ice cubes
- 5 cups water
- 1. combine the sugar, lemon or lime juice and water. pour into large jug
- 2. stir to dissolve sugar.
- 3. add ice cubes to jug.
- 4. garnish with lemon or lime slices...