Our top 3 of 26 Linguine recipes
- Lovers Linguine
- Chilli Prawn and Spinach Linguine
- Linguine with Chicken and Fresh Basil Sauce
- Recent recipes
- View all 26 variations
- 1 small onion
- bunch tarragon
- Dash Marsala
- 300g smoked salmon cut into strips
- 3 tbsp creme fraiche
- Finely chop and saute the onion. Add the finely chopped tarragon keeping a little back for garnish. Add the creme fraiche and marsala and reduce. Season to taste. Meanwhile add the fresh pasta to boiling water and cook for 2-3 mins until al dente. Just before serving add the smoked salmon to the sauce and serve on the pasta. Garnish with remaining tarragon. Delicious with a crisp salad and a glass of prosecco.
- 300g Linguine (enough for 4 people)
- TIGER PRAWNS
- 300g raw tiger prawns. shelled
- OLIVE OIL
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- CHERRY TOMATOES (OPTIONAL - COULD USE TINNED)
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- PEPPADEW PEPPERS
- 75g peppadew peppers in oil. drained and quartered
- 4 large cloves garlic cloves. thinly sliced
- RED CHILLI
- 1 mild red chilli. finely chopped
- BABY SPINACH
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 16 leaves fresh basil leaves. shredded
- BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 1 ½ tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 1. Cook the linguine according to the instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving a little of the cooking liquid.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the oil and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the prawns and peppers and stir for 1-2 minutes, until the prawns are just turning pink. Add the garlic and chilli, cook for 1 minute or until the prawns are cooked. Remove from the heat.
- 3. Stir in the spinach, basil, vinegar and linguine, adding a little of the reserved cooking water, until well mixed. Season and serve immediately.
- 1 pack Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 small chicken breasts
- Linguine (enough for 4 people)
- Extra virgin oilve oil
- Parmesan shavings to serve (optional)
- 1. Pound the basil in the pestle and mortar and add the garlic. Once it has formed a paste, add the olive oil.
- 2. Stir fry the cubed chicken in olive oil and add in the herb mixture once almost cooked through.
- 3. Add in the basil mixture and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- 4. Whilst that is cooking, boil your linguine according to the instructions on the packet, then combine the two.
- 5. Serve with parmesan shavings and black pepper.
- I served this dish with roasted vegetables and foccacia bread :)