Mango lassi recipes
Our top 3 of 4 Mango lassi recipes
- 2 ripe mangoes or ½ a tin of any fruit pulp
- 500gms yoghurt
- 50gms Sugar or as per taste
- pinch salt
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend till smooth.
- If it is very thick add some water to get the consistency you like.
- Serve in a tall glass with ice.
You can add a tsp of sugar depending how sweet you want it.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 4 slices tinned mango
- ½ sachet creamed coconut
- 100ml Greek Yoghurt
- 100ml milk
- 2 tsp syrup from the tinned mango
- In a blender put all the ingredients in and pulse until all mixed together, add more milk depending on how runny you want it.