Mars bar cake recipes
Our top 3 of 5 Mars bar cake recipes
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 3 mars bars
- 50g margarine or butter
- 1 cup rice crispies/ cornflakes
- 150g Milk Chocolate
- 1. Melt mars bars with butter until melted.
- 2. Add rice crispies until the mixture turns firm and put in a tin.
- 3. Melt chocolate.
- 4. Spread melted chocolate over mixture and chill in fridge.
- 5. After 10 minutes remove from fridge and mark portions, then return to the fridge until set.
- 3 Mars bars-roughly chopped
- 1 tablesspoon golden syrup
- 3 oz margarine
- 8.5 oz cooking chocolate
- 5 small cups Rice Crispies (or other baked rice cereal)
- cut mars bars in to small pieces.put margarine,syrup and mars bars into a pan and melt on a low temp.when melted add the rice crispies and then mix.sprend mix into a backing tray.melt chocolate and sprad on top.put in fridge to set
- 3 Mars Bars
- 75gr 3oz Butter/Margarine
- 1 tblspn Golden Syrup
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 100gr 4oz Cooking Chocolate
- In a large saucepan gently melt the mars bars, butter and syrup, but don't overheat.
- When melted add the rice krispies, mix thoroughly and turn into a baking tin.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and spread on top of the krispie mix. Cut into bars.