Meat loaf recipes
Our top 3 of 5 Meat loaf recipes
- 2lbs minced meat
- 1 large grated onion
- squirt tomato ketchup
- to taste dark soya sauce
- 1 large eggs
- 2-3 tbsp matzoh meal
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C
- Put mincemeat into a plastic bowl,add the beaten egg and grated onion.
- Add a squirt ketchup and 3 shakes of soy sauce and mix it all together.
- Then add matzoh meal to bind the mixture together.
- Put the mixture in a loaf tin,squashing it in firmly.Press down edges with a fork to make a moat, for your gravy.
- Put in oven 200 deg for 15 minutes,then turn down to 180 deg for one hour.
- Take out of tin serve with mashed potato and peas.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 250g Lean Beef Mince
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pack of Batchelors Beef Savoury Rice
- pinch Salt and Pepper
- Bacon (all fat removed)
- 1 Small Onion
- 1)Made up Rice as instructed on packet
- 2)Fry Mince and drain excess fat then add the chopped onion and cook until onions are soft.
- 3)Put fried Mince and Rice into bowl add the 2 Eggs and mix together
- 4)Put the mixture into a Baking tin (I used a circular silicone cake mould)
- 5)Cover the mixture with bacon.
- 6)Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180 until bacon is slightly crispy on top (about 20min)
- Tastes good hot or cold :-)
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 2 lb Minced beef
- 1 packet Dry onion soup mix
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 floz Water
- 1. Mix thoroughly 1/2 cup mushroom soup, beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg.
- 2. Shape firmly into 8"x4" loaf in baking pan.
- 3. Bake at 350°F. for 1 hr. 15 min.
- 4. Mix 2 tbsp. drippings, remaining mushroom soup and water for gravy. Heat through