Mushroom salad recipes
Our top 3 of 3 Mushroom salad recipes
- Roasted Mushroom Salad With Pine Nuts And Parmesan
- Roasted Mushroom, Squash And Halloumi Salad
- Warm Mushroom Salad
- Recent recipes
- View all
Roasted Mushroom Salad With Pine Nuts And Parmesan
Views 237, Added Mon Oct 17 2011
- 8oz medium brown mushrooms
- 8oz button mushrooms
- ¾ cup Light Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 10ml dry oregano
- ½ cup pine nuts
- parmesan shavings
- Heat the oven to 200 C. Roast the mushrooms cap side down on middle rack of the oven with oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano for 30 minutes or until mushrooms are soft. Do not overcrowd mushroom in open roasting pan as they will not brown on the under side.
- Place mushrooms in a bowl, and pour over mixture from roasting pan and allow to cool.
- Toast pine nuts on a baking sheet in 140 C oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Arrange mushrooms on a platter, drizzle with dressing and top with shavings of parmesan and pine nuts just before serving.
Roasted Mushroom, Squash And Halloumi Salad
by Mustard Communications
Views 809, Added Mon Nov 16 2009
- 350g butternut squash, washed and deseeded
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 250g chestnut mushrooms
- 250g halloumi cheese
- 50g mixed wild and brown rice
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 3 tbsp. sliced fresh basil
- 0.5 juice of a lemon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 whole curly leaf lettuce such as apollo or batavia
- to taste salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6. Cut the unpeeled squash into
- chunks and place in a roasting tin, add 15ml/1tbsp of the oil and season with salt
- and pepper. Roast for 10 mins, stir in the mushrooms and roast for a further
- 2. Meanwhile, slice the halloumi and place on a baking tray bake for 10-15 mins or
- until it has become golden and crisp. Leave to cool, then break into bite sized
- pieces. Cook the rice in lightly salted boiling water for 20-25mins or until tender.
- Drain in a sieve and rinse with cold water to cool slightly.
- 3. Place the rice in a bowl, add the onion, basil, lemon, honey and salt and pepper
- to taste. Add the mushrooms, squash and any pan juices from the roasting tin and
- toss together.
- 4. Break the lettuce into leaves, rinse and dry. Divide the lettuce between four
- plates, top with the rice salad and serve straight away.
- For more delicious recipes visit www.british
- 3oz Butter
- ½ Lb Brown Chestnut Mushrooms
- ½ Lb Mixed Wild Mushrooms
- 1 Packet Croutons
- amp, Rocket Leaves,1 Packet Spinach &
- 3 Cloves
- ¼ Bulb Garlic
- To Taste salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1. Wash and dry spinach and rocket and put in bowl
- 2. Fry all the mushrooms in butter with cloves and garlic, salt and pepper
- 3. Drain off mushrooms and set aside juice.
- 4. Add mushrooms and croutons to salad bowl
- 5. Put juice together with 2 tablespoons of
- balsamic vinegar in the frying pan and bring to the boil and then pour over the salad.
- 6. Serve warm!