Mushrooms pasta bake recipes
Our top 3 of 5 Mushrooms pasta bake recipes
- Creamy Mushroom and Aubergine Pasta Bake
- Mushroom and Pasta Bake
- Bacon and Mushroom Pasta Bake
- Recent recipes
- View all 5 variations
I have substituted the chedder for blue cheese before and it has been very tasty! I have never tried this before but I reckon you could probably swap the double cream for something a bit less fattening like natural fromage frais for example if you like. Let me know how it turns out if you do this!
- 4 tbs olive oil to fry
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves. crushed
- 250g/8oz mushrooms.halved
- 375g/12oz Cooked pasta
- 1 pint double cream
- 50g/2oz chedder cheese . grated
- salt and pepper
- 1 Aubergine
- sprinkle Ground Nutmeg
- 1.Heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add mushrooms, stir fry for another 5 minutes then transfer onion/mushroom mix to a separate bowl.
- 3. Chop aubergine roughly then fry it in the remaining oil in the pan until golden
- 4. Add onion/mushroom mixture and cooked pasta
- 5. Season GENEROUSLY with salt and pepper
- 6. Transfer to an oiled gratin dish and pour over the cream, sprinkle the grated cheese all over the top and sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
- 7. Put the dish in a preheated oven (190 degrees or gas mark 4) and bake for 30 minutes until bubbling and golden
- Serve with a simple green salad
Be careful not to overcook the dish in the oven as the pasta has a tendency to dry out.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 400g mushrooms
- 350g cooked pasta shells
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1. Preheat your oven to 200C.
- 2. Stir-fry the onions, garlic and mushrooms. Cover and cook for 10 mins over gentle heat, or until the onions becomes soft and golden and the mushrooms have softened.
- 3. Add the precooked pasta and fry together with the onions, garlic and mushroom mix for 2-3 minutes, then transfer the pasta and sauce to a medium sized oven-proof dish.
- 4. Whisk the eggs, season well and add the herbs. Pour the eggs mixture into the pasta and stir.
- 5. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 4 tbs Olive oil
- 1 chopped Onion
- 3 Chopped Tomatoes
- 1-2 tbs Tomato puree
- 2 Handfuls Cheese
- 100g per person pasta shapes (any type)
- 1. In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook onions and olive oil until translucent.
- 2. Add tomatoes and stir until juice begins to thicken, then add tomato purée.
- 3. Simmer on lower heat for 15 minutes, and whilst this is simmering, prepare the pasta, do this by following instructions on back of pack.
- 4. Then in a separate frying pan, do the bacon and mushroom.
- 5. When the 15 minutes are up everything should be cooked, so now it is time to put into a large serving dish. First place bacon and mushroom in sauce. Then in your dish place the pasta then pour sauce with bacon and mushroom on top.
- 6. Sprinkle your cheese and place in the oven for
- 5-10 minutes until cheese has fully melted.
- 7. Serve up and enjoy!