No bake cheesecake recipes
Our top 3 of 21 No bake cheesecake recipes
- Easy Cheesecake
- Intergalactic Cheesecake
- Delicious No-bake White Chocolate Cheesecake (a delicious reminder of Nottingham!)
- Recent recipes
- View all 21 variations
- 10 digestive biscuits
- 1oz butter or margarine
- small tin of condensed milk
- 150g cream cheese
- juice of 1 lemon
- cup full Grated Lemon Zest
- 1. get 10 digestive biscuits and crush them to a powder (place them in a bag or cloth and hit repeatedly with a rolling pin.) Add 1 oz of butter and press it together with the crumbs to make a dough for the cheesecake base. press the dough into the bottom of a greased 9 inch pie dish.
- 2. mix together a small tin of condensed milk with a small (125g) packet of cream cheese. whisk for two minutes and squeeze in the juice of one lemon. whisk for a further 20 seconds and then pour into the pie dish. sprinkle the cup of grated lemon zest on the surface of the mix. now just leave your cheesecake in the refrigerator to set.
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 1 packet Hobnobs
- 1 packet digestive biscuits
- 250g Galaxy chocolate
- 1 packet Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 unknown
- 250g unsalted butter softened
- 1. Crush the biscuits and mix with the butter.
- 2. Layer the biscuit and butter mix into a cake tin.
- 3. Place cake tin in fridge to set.
- 4. Melt the chocolate and mix with the cheese.
- 5. Spread the chocolate-cheese mix over the biscuit base.
- 6. Leave in fridge to set.
Delicious No-bake White Chocolate Cheesecake (a delicious reminder of Nottingham!)
Views 44443, Added Mon Oct 26 2009
If you are short of time you can mix the cheese together in a food mixer when very slowly add the melted chocolate and finally the cream. But don't over whisk as it will become too light and not set properly.
2 CommentsAdd comment
- 200g Crushed digestive biscuits
- 50g Melted butter
- 400g White chocolate
- 200g Soft cream cheese
- 250g Mascarpone cream cheese
- 284ml Double cream
- 1. Pour the melted butter into the crushed biscuits and mix well. Tip into a greased and lined 9in loose-bottom baking tin and press down firmly. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or more.
- 2. Mix together the cream cheese and mascarpone.
- 3. Melt the chocolate in a bain Marie and mix lightly together with the cheese mixture.
- 4. Slowly add the double cream and beat gently until fully incorporated.
- 5.Pour mixture on top of biscuit base and chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
- 6. Serve thin slices (as it is deliciously rich) then sit back and enjoy the compliments!