Oat crunchies recipes
Our top 3 of 3 Oat crunchies recipes
- 5oz (150g) Butter
- 2 level tblspns golden syrup
- 3 oz (75g) plain flour
- 6 oz (175g) caster sugar
- 3 oz (75g) Dessicated Coconut
- 4oz (100g) Rolled Oats
- 1oz (25g) chopped walnuts
- Heat the oven to 180/160fan/gas 4.
- Grease plenty of baking sheets.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a pan over a low heat.
- Put all the other ingredients in a bowl and bind together with the syrup mixture to form a fairly dry dough. It may be necessary to bring the dough together by kneading it lightly with the hand.
- Roll the mixture into small balls the size of a walnut and place on the baking sheets, well spread out. Flatten them slightly with the palm of hand.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 mins until they are lightly browned at the edges.
- Leave on the tray until slightly cool before removing onto a wire rack.
- 4 oz plain flour
- 1 tspn bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 oz Rolled Oats
- 3 oz Dessicated Coconut
- 2 oz butter or margarine
- 4 oz caster sugar
- 2 table spoons golden syrup
- 3 tbspns Evapourated milk
- 1. Pre-heat oven to Gas mark 4, 375f/190c
- 2. Mix all the ingredients together.
- 3. Roll into walnut sized balls and place about 2-inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- 4. cook for 10 mins until lightly browned, then cool on a wire rack.
- 100gr 4oz Butter or Margarine
- 75gr 3oz Demerara Sugar
- 1 tblspn Golden Syrup
- 100gr 4oz Self-Raising Flour
- 100gr 4oz Porridge Oats
- 1 teaspn Ground Ginger
- pinch Salt
- Put the oven on at 170C and grease 2 baking sheets.
- In a small saucepan heat the butter, syrup and sugar
- until melted. In a large bowl sift the flour and add the oats. Then pour in the melted mixture and combine.
- Take a teaspoonful and roll into a ball and place on baking sheet, slightly flatten top, repeat.
- Place in oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned. Leave on tray until cool.