Our top 3 of 27 Omelette recipes
- Alpro Very Veggie Omelette
- Asparagus and Mushroom Omelettes
- Smoked Salmon & Chive Omelette
- Recent recipes
- View all 27 variations
Not just for vegetarians or breakfast – this is great with a rasher or two of crispy bacon, or as a light lunch or supper.
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 olive oil
- ¼ red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 4 chestnut mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Alpro soya Wholebean milk alternative
- Put the tomatoes on a non-stick tray and roast in the oven at 200ºC/400ºF/gas mark 6 for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the pepper and cook for a couple of minutes to soften, then add the mushrooms and cook for a few more minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a jug, add the Alpro Whole bean and lightly mix together.
- Preheat your grill. Pour the egg mixture into the pan over the pepper and mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until the base of the omelette has set. Flash under the grill for a couple of minutes to firm the top of the omelette. Turn out onto a plate and serve with the roasted tomatoes.
- 4tsp Olive oil
- 4oz Button mushrooms
- 5 Eggs
- 1level tbsp Chopped chives
- 2tbsp Cold water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4oz Cooked asparagus chopped
- 1large Tomato skinned de-seeded and chopped
- 1)preheat oven to gas 2. 2)heat halve the oil in a frying pan and toss the mushrooms in it over a high for about 5 minutes,until they are lightly browned and the juice has evaporated.lift them out with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- 3)lightly whisk the eggs,chives and water and season with pepper.
- 4)heat 1/2 tsp of the oil in a small omelette pan and stir a quarter of the mushrooms and a quarter of the asparagus in it over a moderate heat for one minute.
- 5)turn the heat to high,pour a quarter of the egg mixture on the mushrooms and asparagus,and stir for 30 seconds with a fork,then leave to cook for 30 seconds,or until lightly set.
- 6)fold the omelette in three,using a spatula.turn it onto a hot dish,cover and put in the oven to keep hot.make three more omelettes,then garnish with tomato to serve.
- 4 eggs
- 15ml/1tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 50g/2oz smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- knob butter
- salt & ground black pepper
- 1. beat the eggs until just combined, then stir in the chives & season with salt & pepper.
- 2. heat the butter in a medium sized frying pan until foamy. pour the eggs & cook over a medium heat for 3-4mins, drawing the cooked egg from around the edge into the centre of the pan from time to time.
- 3. at this stage, you can either leave the top of the omelette slightly soft or finish it off under the grill, depending on how you like your omelette. top with the smoked salmon, fold the omelette over & cut in half to serve.