Oyster recipes recipes
Our top 3 of 8 Oyster recipes recipes
- Fresh Baked Oyster
- Iced Oysters with Lemon, Champagne and Tobasco
- Isle O Skye Oysters Au Gratin
- Recent recipes
- View all 8 variations
- FRESH BAKED OYSTER
- 3 Garlic cloves. finely chopped
- 2 tbs Ginger finely chopped
- Bunch Parsley. Chopped
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 Fresh Oyster
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 200oC degrees.
- 2. Clean and shuck the oysters
- 3. Finely chop the garlic, ginger and parsley.
- 4. Lay the oysters on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a little bit of paprika, chopped garlic and chopped ginger on each oyster.
- 5. To finish sprinkle each oyster with parsley. Put in oven for 20min. Serve with lemon wedges.
Iced Oysters with Lemon, Champagne and Tobasco
by Nick Owen
Views 1270, Added Wed Sep 10 2008
- 20 Fresh Oysters
- 1 Lemon
- 500g Ice
- 200g Seaweed
- 2 tsp Tobasco
- To season Salt and Pepper
- 100ml Champagne
- Crush the ice and place on a large serving plate or bowl. Lay the seaweed (available from good fishmongers) onto the ice and arrange the oysters on top.
- Mix the juice of 1 lemon, the champagne and tobasco and season. Drizzle onto the oysters and serve immediately.
- 24 Isle of Skye oysters
- 3 tbsps butter
- 1 tbsp pepper
- tomato ketchup
- 1 cup Swiss cheese grated
- Season the oysters with the pepper. Place oysters in a roasting pan. On each oyster spread some ketchup sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese, and on top place a piece of butter. Put roasting pan in hot oven, and bake until brown. Then serve.