Pasta sauce recipes
Our top 3 of 12 Pasta sauce recipes
- Pasta Sauce [ Puttanesca ]
- Pasta & Uncooked Tomato Sauce
- Pasta Alfredo
- Recent recipes
- View all 12 variations
To make this sauce suitable for vegans, simply replace the anchovy fillets with an extra tablespoon of capers
3 CommentsAdd comment
- 2 tbspns olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves. finely chopped
- ¼ tspn crushed dried chillies
- 1 tspn dried basil
- 400 grm Tinned Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbspn tomato puree
- 50 grm Anchovy Fillets in Oil. drained and patted dry
- 180 grm Black Olives [chopped]
- 1 tbspn capers in brine. rinsed and drained
- 1. Heat oil in saucepan, add chilli, garlic and basil, cook until garlic turns pale gold.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients, then simmer for 40 minutes or until reduced to a thick sauce.
- 3. Check seasoning then serve over your favorite pasta and top with grated parmesan
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 350g dried pasta shapes
- 4 large vine tomatoes chopped roughly
- ¼ cup each basil and parsley
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp each ground black pepper & salt
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan (optional)
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente (approx 10 mins).
- Whilst pasta is cooking, mix all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl, except the parmesan.
- Drain cooked pasta and add to mixture. Add parmesan cheese at this stage.
- 250g tagliatelle pasta
- 4 tablespoons Single Cream
- 2 tablespoons Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- a pinch salt and pepper
- 60g cube butter. unsalted
- 1 egg
- 1)cook pasta in salted water for 10mins
- 2) beat together egg, cream, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- 3)drain pasta and return to pan, add the cream and butter and toss well in the pan.
- 5)come back to my dish and comment, please :)