Peanut cookie recipes
Our top 3 of 9 Peanut cookie recipes
- Peanut Cookies
- Peanut M&m Cookies
- Candlebridge Bakery Peanut Butter Crumbly Cookies
- Recent recipes
- View all 9 variations
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 150g natural roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 125g Butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 120g crunchy peanut butter
- 100g plain flour
- 120g Jordans Cranberry Honey Creations Oat granola
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 C, and roast the peanuts for 12 – 15 minutes until aromatic.
- 2. Cream together the butter and sugar, until pale and creamy. Beat in the egg, then the peanut butter, then the flour and the muesli.
- 3. Lastly, fold in the peanuts.
- 4. Form small balls of dough, and set on a baking tray, lined with parchment. Bake for 12 -15 minutes, until golden.
- 5. Serve warm or cold with a fruit smoothie for a super food snack!
im not so good with measurements and usually guess so just go along and see how it feels
2 CommentsAdd comment
- 100g Butter
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1 cup demerara sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 cups plain flour
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 120g peanut m&m's
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- grease a baking tray and put oven on to pre-heat at 180 oC
- 1. soften butter in bowl and mix in caster sugar
- 2. beat in egg
- 3. add demerara sugar
- 4. beat in flour untill mixture is thick (you may need more than 3 cups but keep adding it in untill mixture is thick)
- 5. add in peanut butter and vanilla essence, mix in
- 6. cut peanut m&m's in half and add
- 7. finish mixing it all together
- 8. blob on to baking tray using teaspoons and put in the oven for about 15 mins
Candlebridge Bakery Peanut Butter Crumbly Cookies
Views 3224, Added Mon Aug 2 2010
** My StarTips ** 1. I discovered my cookies & fruit cakes turn out better if my oven is not pre-heated until I am ready to use it. 2. If you have a loved one that is allergic to chocolate like my darling husband, then you can substitute chocolate chips for carob chips, the taste is exactly the same! Just add them towards the end of the mixing.
4 CommentsAdd comment
- SWEET & NUTTY
- 3oz Light Muscavado Sugar
- 3oz Castor Sugar
- 5 Large Heaped Tablespoons Smooth Peanut Butter Spread
- 2 Large Heaped Tablespoons Dairygold Butterspread
- DRY MILLED INGREDIENTS
- 4oz Ground Rice Flour
- 3oz Plain Flour
- 1oz Readybrek Breakfast Cereal
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 Teaspoons Vanilla Sugar
- FLAVOURED OIL MIX
- 1 Large Farmhouse Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Natural Vanilla Essence
- 1. First of all, line a long baking tray with unbleached greaseproof paper, smooth and shiny side up!
- 2. Using an electric mixer, add the castor sugar, light muscavado sugar, peanut butter and dairygold spread and cream it all together until it's nice and fluffy!
- 3. In a separate bowl, sieve the rice flour, plain flour and baking powder together.
- 4. Add the readybreak and stir all the dry ingredients well together
- 5. Start folding in the dry ingredients into the creamed butter & sugar mix.
- 6. Now add the egg, vanilla essence and corn oil
- 7. Take a ball of your cookie mix and place it on the baking tray.
- 8. You can start by pre-heating your oven now to 175oC
- 9. Sometimes ovens are pre-heated a bit too early and can cause over cooking with cookies. Place your cookies on the middle shelf of the oven and set your time for 10 minutes
- 10. After 10 minutes, open the oven door and with your finger, gently tip one of the cookies.. If it feels soft, then leave it in the oven for a further 7 minutes until the aroma of baked cookies fills the air.
- 11. I notice my cookies were done when I began to get the aroma of vanilla in my kitchen! Now turn off the oven and remove the baking tray.
- 12. Using a fish-slice, gently lift the cookie onto a wire rack, and leave to cool for a further 30 minutes
- 13. The result is a crumbly cookie with a slight soft chewy centre with a beautiful buttery taste of peanuts and vanilla!!
- ** Original Recipe by L Shannon, The Candlebridge Bakery Ireland, August 1st 2010 **