Pork chop recipes recipes
Our top 3 of 22 Pork chop recipes recipes
- Pork Chops
- Pork Chops/steaks 'fenlandia'
- Spicy Lemon Pork Chops
- Recent recipes
- View all 22 variations
- olive oil
- 2 pork chops
- 3 thinly sliced shallots
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- small glass white wine
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1.5 tbsp low-fat creme fraiche
- 1. Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan. Season the chops then fry for about 4 minutes on each side and remove. Tip the shallots into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, keep warm. Add the vinegar and reduce for a few more minutes then add the wine and cook for a couple of minutes.
- 2. Stir in the mustard and crème fraîche and bubble away until thickened. Serve with the pork chops and green beans.
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 4 pork chops/steaks-cut thick
- ½ bottle red wine
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- ? carrots
- 2 oz grated cheese
- Marinate meat in red wine, vinegar, oil garlic and rosemary for at least 12 hours, turning as required.
- Dip meat in seasoned flour and simmer in marinade for about 25 minutes each side or until cooked. Cook carrots as usual in salty water. Drain and place in dish with garnish of butter.
- Brown meat under grill (both sides). Pour juices from simmering over carrots. Place grated cheese over one side of meat and grill until cheese has a chewy consistency.
- Serve with the carrots and with mashed potatoes.
2 CommentsAdd comment
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 Glug Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons (Juice Only)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Sprig Fresh Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Ceyenne Pepper
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- 1. Season the chops on both sides and brown for a minute or so in the oil on a hot griddle pan.
- 2. Pre-heat the oven to 200c.
- 3. Mix the lemon juice, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper and pour into a roasting tray. Add the chops, scatter over the sliced onions and add the thyme.
- 4. Cover with tinfoil, and roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the pork is cooked.
- 5. Serve with crushed new potatoes.