Pork escalopes recipes
Our top 3 of 7 Pork escalopes recipes
by Heidi HotplateViewed 6283 times
- 1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan, add 1 clove garlic, crushed, and cook for about a minute.
- 2. Add a the Pork Escalopes and fry for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden and thoroughly cooked.
- 3. Add the finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- 4. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- 4 Pork Escalopes
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Fresh Lemon Juice and Zest
Breaded Pork Escalopes
by Susan HViewed 8292 times
- Place pork between sheets of cling film or inside a freezer bag and flatten with rolling pin until about 1cm thick.
- Add grated parmesan to breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Put egg in another bowl and flour in another.
- Dip pork into flour, egg then breadcrumb mixture.
- Instead of parmesan you can put chilli powder/cayenne pepper/paprika into breadcrumbs for a more spicy alternative.
- Heat oven at about 180 oC.
- Shallow fry for couple of minutes and then put in oven for about 10-15 mins.
- 2 pork loins (without bone)
- bowlful breadcrumbs
- bowlful flour
- 2 tbls parmesan cheese
- 1 eggs whisked
by Dizzy DiViewed 535 times
- 1. Tip the sage leaves and breadcrumbs onto a plate, then
- mix together with a little of the seasoning. Pour the
- eggs onto another plate. Pat the port dry then coat each
- chop in the egg mixture, let any excess drip away. Then
- dip into the breadcrumb mixture until well covered.
- 2. To cook (completely thaw out if frozen) then place the
- chops on a lightly greased baking sheet and brush with a
- little of the butter. Cook under a medium grill for 7 to
- 10 minutes until crisp, browned all over and cooked
- 140G/5OZ DRIED BREADCRUMBS
- handful sage leaves, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- 8 boneless pork chops, fat trimmed
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
Pork Escalopes in A Rich Mushroom Sauce
by lisaandsaffiViewed 1837 times
- 1. Mix the flour and sage and coat the pork. Fry in half the oil until golden, 4-5 minutes each side and keep warm.
- 2. In the same pan, heat the rest of the oil and fry the onion and garlic. Cook until soft, approximately 10 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes. Just before serving, add the creme fraiche and heat through.
- Serve with Jacket Potato.
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Flour
- 3 Teaspoons Dried Sage
- 4 150g Pork Steaks
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 4 Large Mushrooms, sliced
- 200ml Creme Fraiche
- 1 Garlic, crushed