Pork stir fry recipes
Our top 3 of 9 Pork stir fry recipes
- Cantonese Stir Fried Pork
- Sizzling Mango Pork
- Chilli Pork Stirfry
- Recent recipes
- View all 9 variations
You can serve this with rice or noodles - my lot prefer noodles!
Be the first to commentAdd comment
- 450g lean pork tenderloin thinly chopped
- 12 spring onions. sliced
- 1 Red Chilli. deseeded and finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic. crushed
- 6 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sherry
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 lemon. zest and juice
- 225g cucumber. cut into thin strips
- 1. Mix together the last 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Add the pork slices and stir to ensure they are evenly coated. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 10 minutes or longer.
- 3. Heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan. Drain the pork, reserving the marinade and stir-fry until browned.
- 4. Add the reserved marinade and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Stir in spring onions and cucumber and heat through.
- 5. Serve immediately with rice or noodles and stir fried vegetables.
I served with rice and natural yoghurt with a little cumin and mint mixed in.
1 CommentsAdd comment
- 1 tbsp. mango chutney
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 4 fillets pork
- 1. In a bowl, place the mango chutney, and add a tablespoon of boiling water to melt it a little.
- 2. Stir in the Cumin, Paprika and Coriander, then coat the Pork in the mixture and leave to stand as long as you are able.
- 3. Once marinated, cook quickly for 3-6 mins each side depending on size of steak. Use barbeque or grill.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 inch fresh ginger
- 1 large pack of spring onions
- 1 bulb pack choi
- 1 medium carrot
- 300g pork
- 3 sprays Frylight
- 1 green chilli
- ¾ pint chicken stock
- splash soy sauce
- to taste ground black pepper
- SERVE WITH...
- 175g boiled rice
- 1. Finely chop up the garlic, chilli and ginger, halve the spring onions and cut the pak choi into strips, lengthways.
- 2. Cut the carrott in half lengthways. Continue to cut lengthways to produce thin, narrow batons. Pre-cook in a microwave for 2mins.
- 3. Cut the pork into bitesize pieces.
- 4. Heat some Fry Light in a wok and add the garlic, ginger, spring onions and chilli. When slightly softened, add the pork.
- 5. Once cooked, add the chicken stock and a generous splash of soy sauce. Season with black pepper.
- 6. Add the pak choi and carrot batons and toss well. When the pak choi starts to wilt, it's time to eat!