Raspberry cheesecake recipes
Our top 3 of 5 Raspberry cheesecake recipes
- Josie's Fab Rasberry Dream Cheesecake
- Raspberry Ruffle Cheesecake
- Raspberry Cheesecakes
- Most recent
- View all 5 variations
Josie's Fab Rasberry Dream Cheesecake
by sunshine-shoesViewed 3739 times
- Pre-heat your oven to 180.c
- Grease the inside of a 23cm loose bottomed baking tin - & line the base
- Crush the biscuits - You can put them inside a freezer / sandwich bag & crush with a rolling pin [easiest & least messy method]
- Put the biscuits in a large bowl & mix in the melted butter
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the baking tin & place in your pre-heated oven for 10 minutes
- Put the cheese, creme fraiche, 175g of the caster sugar, all of the lemon zest & the juice into a large bowl and lightly beat until all is mixed together - then gradually beat in the eggs & the vanilla extract
- Pour the mixture over the baked biscuit base & place in your oven - for 40 minutes
- Meanwhile - puree half of the fruit & the leftover sugar - then add the whole rasberries & lightly mix together
- Pour the fruity mix over the cheesecake when it has been baked & serve immediately
- Enjoy! :)
Don't worry if your cheesecake is a bit wobbly in the middle when you take it out of the oven - It will set once it starts to cool down!
- 175g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter - melted
- 600g full fat soft cheese
- 1 lemon finely grated zest
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 200g caster sugar
- 100g Creme Fraiche
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300g Raspberries [frozen & thawed - optional]
Raspberry Ruffle Cheesecake
by LinziWViewed 19387 times
- Leave ice cream out to soften.
- Crush biscuits with potato masher in bowl.
- Melt butter.
- Add butter to biscuits until you get your desired mix.
- Push biscuit mix into bottom of loose sided baking tin.
- Put in fridge.
- Whisk cream cheese and add double cream and whisk. Then add ice cream and whisk.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Melt jelly in half cup of boiling water. ( you may need to micro)
- Add in Jelly and whisk. (this will give you color)
- Put half the cheese cake mix in tin.
- Add one of the crushed raspberry ruffles.
- Put remaining cheesecake mix on top.
- Use the other raspberry ruffle to decorate.
- Put in fridge for 2-4 hours until set.
2 CommentsAdd comment
- CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 2-3 Raspberry ruffle bars
- 1 Raspberry jelly
- ½ ltr Raspberry ripple ice cream ( Vanilla would be fine)
- tub Double cream
- 300g tub philadelphia cream cheese- full fat
- 150g Caster sugar
by Tesco Real FoodViewed 1050 times
- 1. Spoon the biscuit crumbs into the bases of 4 glasses, pressing them down. Beat the quark and soft cheese together and stir in 2 tbsp of the icing sugar. Add the raspberries, squashing them into the mixture. Taste to check sweetness, adding more icing sugar if needed.
- 2. Carefully spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit crumb bases and then smooth flat. Chill until ready to eat. Decorate with a few extra raspberries if you like.
- 2 Digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
- 250g Quark
- 100g Light soft cheese
- 2-4 tbsp. Icing sugar
- 150g Frozen raspberries
Low Fat Vanilla and Raspberry Cheesecakes
by All About OatsViewed 1 times
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4. Grease 4 x 200ml ramekins.
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla, soft cheese, yoghurt and honey. Stir in 100g raspberries.
- Dry fry all the oats in a pan then reserve the 2 tbsp. Mix together the remaining 75g oats and low-fat spread and press into the base of the ramekins. Pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden and firm to touch. Allow to cool before removing from the ramekins.
- Meanwhile, slowly cook the remaining 300g raspberries in a pan with with 3 tbsp water for 5 minutes, then purée for a smooth coulis. This can be done in a blender or with a hand blender.
- Serve the coulis with the cheesecakes sprinkled with the reserved toasted oats and fresh berries.
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250g pot fat-free soft cheese
- 170g tub fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 400g Raspberries
- 75g jumbo oats
- 25g Low fat spread. melted
- 300g fresh berries, to serve